Group Head of Brand
Job Type: Full time
GROUP HEAD OF BRAND – CROWN RESORTS
At Crown, our overall success is achieved through a combined team effort, therefore we strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive in a positive and supportive work environment which embraces diversity and inclusiveness. Crown is “a world of entertainment” and we strive to make the ordinary extraordinary through our purpose: Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities.
Reporting to the Group EGM Brand & Marketing, the Group Head of Brand will be the champion of the Crown brand (and sub-brands) and its strategic development, driving consumer awareness, brand fame and visitation through effective and differentiated brand leadership of the marketing mix.
This newly created role is responsible for creating, integrating, protecting, and evolving the Crown brand purpose, vision, story and identity across all external communications, customer experiences, employee engagements and internal activities. The Group Head of Brand will be accountable for delivering purpose-led growth within Group and Business units, ensuring brand purpose is at the heart of everything that Crown does.
This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Perth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic governance Crown Brand
- Oversee the implementation of the Crown brand purpose, strategy, and identity across the business portfolio
- Manage the overhaul of the Crown sub-brand strategy and the rebrand of all sub brands to align with company
- Devise, execute and manage the annual group brand marketing plan
- Use the brand plan to holistically steer the directions for the annual property marketing, group partnership & events and media plans
- Lead and manage the creative agency process, whilst being the first approver and key client contact for the creative agency
- Direct responsibility for all brand marketing, including national sponsorship and events media and will be overseeing a team of direct reports to execute this
- Develop trust, credibility and influence across direct reports and multiple teams in a highly matrixed organization to navigate change and ensure the collective progression of the Crown brand and purpose
- Ensure compliance with and adherence to all relevant legislation and policies and procedures in relation to Responsible Service of Gaming (including training), and the Responsible Gambling Code of Conduct
Key selection criteria:
- Proven strategic brand management, media, and advertising experience
- Reputable experience in agency and stakeholder management
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing & advertising
- Significant experience in strategy development and implementation
- A strategic yet pragmatic approach with the ability to execute in a changing environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing demands across multiple properties
- Continuous improvement mindset and desire to be a change agent to make a positive difference
- Ability to obtain and hold Casino Special Employee Licenses across Sydney, Melbourne & Perth
What we offer you:
- A key opportunity to be part of the transformation and evolution of Crown Resorts
- Generous discounts across Crown hotels and restaurants Australia wide
- Flexible working and paid parental leave
- Complimentary meals at our on-site staff restaurant and café
- Access to discounts with our various corporate partners across travel, insurance, heath & wellbeing, fashion, banking & finance, technology, parking
Applications close: Midnight, Friday 24th March 2023
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities. Please contact email@example.com for more information.