Bar Attendant and Waitperson - Events and Conferences
Job Type: Casual
Bar Attendant & Waitperson
Events and Conferences
Crown Events & Conferences Perth offers 21 event spaces stretching over 10,000 square metres making it one of the largest and busiest venues in Perth. The Crown Perth team is currently seeking motivated Bar Attendants and Waitpersons to assist in the 5-star operations and service of food and beverages to guests at business meetings, conferences, cocktail parties, weddings, charity balls and a variety of upscale events.
- Able to commit to shifts on Friday and Saturday day and nights, with additional weekday shifts also available.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to adhere to grooming standards.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Positive attitude with a service focus.
- Previous experience in a similar position or passion for hospitality
- Point of Sale cash handling experience
- Basic beer and wine knowledge
If you are excited to progress your career in the hospitality industry Apply Now
*Crown Perth reserve the right to review and progress with potential candidates before the application closing date. Please note, there is a possibility this position may be filled within this timeframe.
Please be advised we may also consider your application against other suitable roles that become available over the next 6 months.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights, and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.