Chef de Partie - Banquets
Job Type: Full time
Chef de Partie
Full time opportunity
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues or the broader community.
Crown has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our Banquets team! This is your opportunity to join the team responsible for some of Victoria's most prestigious events.
You responsibilities will include supporting the management team in the day to day operation as well as providing leadership, support and coaching to your allocated section.
What we are looking for:
- Exposure in high volume events & conferencing or banqueting environment
- Experience in supervising a large team is advantageous
- Strong leadership and delegation skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to maintain high and consistent standards
- Understanding of food safety standards and HACCP
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary package
- Free meals every shift
- Fitted Chef uniform provided and laundered by Crown
- Positive work culture and work life balance
If you are seeking an exciting new career step and believe you have the skills and experience required to excel as part of our Crown team, click apply now to submit your resume.
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Applications Close Friday 31st March 2023