Japanese Cuisine Cook - Gochi
Job Type: Part time
Part time opportunity
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues or the broader community..
Gochi offers exciting culinary delights taking gourmet sushi and Izakaya to a whole new level. In addition to the a la carte menu it has an extensive take-away offering from a large feature showcase counter. Gochi is a fast-paced environment with a fun atmosphere delivering quality Japanese produce with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
Skills & Experience Required
- Japanese cuisine experience in a similar cook position is advantageous
- Upmarket dining or high volume restaurants experience is highly desirable
- Exceptional knife skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team environment
- Capability to maintain high and consistent standards
- Understanding of food safety standards and HACCP
- Flexibility to work across a 7 day roster, including late evenings, weekends & public holidays
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or equivalent
What we offer you
- Great pay rates + 10.5% superannuation + weekend allowance
- Free meals while on shift and other great benefits
- Discounts on Crown Hotels, Retail and Food & Beverage
If you are seeking an exciting new career step and believe you have the skills and experience required to excel as part of our Crown team, click apply now to submit your resume
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Crown conducts pre-employment checks throughout the Recruitment process including police checks.You may also be subject to further checks including an international police check, working rights check and a pre-employment assessment.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.
Applications close: Friday 31 March 2023