Assistant Restaurant Manager - Emporio
Job Type: Full time
Assistant Restaurant Manager - Emporio Pizza & Pasta
Full Time Opportunity
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities.
Emporio features an open style kitchen where chefs prepare delicious food in a distinctly Italian way, offering both culinary and visual delight.
Located on the casino floor, this casual style restaurant is currently looking for a highly professional and capable Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the current management team!
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, this role needs a hospitality professional who will be accountable for the efficient operation of this high volume restaurant while remaining calm under pressure. You will have exceptional customer service skills to manage guest expectations as well as a willingness to go above and beyond in providing leadership and support to the front of house team. Sound understanding of financials e.g. COGs and labour cost are also key accountabilities.
What you need:
- Previous proven managerial experience, preferable in a similar fast paced restaurant
- Hands on experience with training, coaching, motivating and developing a large team
- Strong business acumen, time management and organisational skills
- Passion for the hospitality industry, demonstrated with sound product knowledge
- Immaculate grooming standards
- Must be able to work across a 7 day rotating roster, including late nights, weekends and public holidays
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to liaise with guests and stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced establishment
What we offer you:
- Recognition for your talents and contributions
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to gain qualifications while you work
- Free meals at work, complex wide discounts
- Attractive remuneration package
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Applications Close: Thursday 30th March 2023