Responsible Gaming Advisor
Job Type: Full time
Crown Perth has a dedicated Responsible Gaming Centre on site that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. An opportunity has arisen for a suitably experienced individual to join the team as a Responsible Gaming Advisor (RGA) on a Full-Time 12-month contract.
At Crown Perth memorable experiences are created by being passionate and working together. As a Responsible Gaming Advisor, you will be responsible for managing the Self Exclusion, Revocation and Third-Party Exclusion programs. Reporting to the Operations Manager Responsible Gaming, you will assist customers who may be experiencing difficulties associated with their gaming behaviours. You will foster relationships across all business units whilst delivering responsible gaming leadership and compliance.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Flexibility with working in a 24/7 operation on a rotating roster covering days, nights and weekends
- Previous experience in a Human Service role or transferrable relevant experience
- Casino Operations or Gaming experience beneficial
- Demonstrated ability working in high-stress, complex environments with a strong customer focus
- Exceptional communication and conflict negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability and confidence to work autonomously
- Experience in setting and monitoring outcomes, meeting planned targets and deadlines, balancing competing priorities and achieving program outcomes
- Compliance with and adherence to relevant policies and procedures
- Highly compliant with management of confidential or sensitive information
- Ability to maintain comprehensive and accurate records
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work constructively with culturally diverse groups
- Knowledge and understanding of community networks
Successful applicants will be required to obtain WA and Vic Gaming Licences
What We offer you: This is a full time/position with opportunities for future development. Crown Perth provides free parking, uniforms washed and laundered on site and free meals at our staff restaurant The Hive. Crown Perth staff have access to attractive discounts and benefits across the Perth, Melbourne and Sydney properties.
Applications Close EOD 1st June 2023, *Crown Perth reserves the right to progress with candidates prior to the closing date of this advertisement, with this in mind this position may be filled prior to 1st June.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.