Change Business Partner
Job Type: Full time
At Crown Resorts, employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act respectfully, we are passionate, we work together, and we do the right thing. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be our customers, our colleagues or our community.
Reporting to the property-based Change Lead, the Change Business Partner will be a change leader critical to the implementation and embedment of change activity across the organisation and will use this knowledge to help inform Change Management planning, budgets, financials and delivery outcomes. This role is responsible for providing change management support to the Operations teams within the business whilst working closely with the Change Managers in the Transformation team in executing enterprise-wide business transformation work and/or projects. The purpose of this role is to assist the operations teams to successfully deliver, distribute and embed changes from the workstreams into the business, generating sustainable change.
This is a 12 month fixed term opportunity, and can be based in Melbourne, Sydney or Perth.
Key selection criteria:
- 3+ years experience in change management, project/program management and transformation
- Proven track record of managing change to achieve adoption and embedment of change deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to influence and to negotiate priorities across multiple groups and stakeholders
- Strong ability to communicate, coach and inspire change whilst prioritising effectively on a continuous basis
- A Degree in a relevant discipline would be advantageous
- Change Management certification or the desire to complete one in the short-term
- Agile delivery experience and/or similar qualifications
- Ability to obtain all required Casino Employee Licences
What we offer you:
- Full time, fixed-term contract for 12 months, based in Crown’s corporate offices
- Hybrid working flexibility
- Complimentary meals at our on-site staff restaurant and café
- Generous discounts across Crown hotels and restaurants Australia wide
- A rare opportunity to be part of a high performing team
- Access to discounts with our various corporate partners across travel, insurance, heath & wellbeing, fashion, banking & finance, technology, parking
Applications close 1 June 2023.
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.