Nobu - Cook
Job Type: Full time
Full time opportunity
Nobu is the world’s most recognised Japanese restaurant and is known for its innovative new-style Japanese cuisine with over 30 restaurants around the world. Melbourne’s very own Nobu offers a contemporary atmosphere. The split level venue features a sushi bar, private dining room, main restaurant downstairs and bar upstairs, offering a full a la carte menu.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Japanese cuisine experience in both hot kitchen and sushi bar in a similar Cook position
- Upmarket dining experience and ability to maintain high quality and consistent standards
- Ability to work as a part of a large team environment
- Understanding of food safety standards and HACCP
- Flexibility to work across a 24/7 roster, including late evenings, weekends & public holidays
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or equivalent
What we offer you:
- Great pay rates + 10.5% superannuation + weekend allowances
- Free meals while on shift and other great benefits
- Discounts on Crown Hotels, Retail and Food & Beverage
- On the job coaching and career development
How to apply:
If you are seeking an exciting new career step and believe you have the skills and experience required to excel as part of our Crown team, apply now to submit your resume.
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Applications Close: Friday 2 June 2023