Job Type: Full time
Full time opportunity
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues or the broader community.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Compliance Coordinator to take on a key administrative role working across Food and Beverage, Hotels and Retail.
The Compliance Co-Ordinator will provide a high level of administrative support to the Hospitality Compliance Team to ensure Crown Melbourne Hospitality meets all Local, State, Federal and internal Compliance requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong administrative and reporting experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple stakeholders.
What We Offer You:
- Attractive Salary package
- Complimentary meals on shift in our staff restaurant
- Discounts in Crown restaurants, hotels and retail outlets
- Work for a distinguished brand
If you are seeking an exciting new challenge in your career and believe you have the skills and experience required to excel as part of our Crown team, Apply now.
Applications close: Monday 5th June 2023
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.