Count Team Cashier
Job Type: Part time
Count Team Cashier – Crown Perth
At Crown, our overall success is achieved through a combined team effort, therefore we strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive in a positive and supportive work environment which embraces diversity and inclusiveness. It is expected that employees always demonstrate company core values and consistently create an environment where behaviours demonstrate each value with respective colleagues and customers.
As a Count Team Cashier you will be working behind the scenes on a part time basis, ensuring all table boxes, cassettes and coins are collected and counted in a timely and efficient manner. You will be responsible for ensuring this is done while maintaining high levels of accuracy, accountability, integrity and security.
Working predominantly with internal stakeholders you will ensure a seamless customer experience is consistently delivered while contributing to a positive culture and the success of the department and overall business.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A strong customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to build effective working relationships with various stakeholders including the Count Team
- Work well as part of a small team
- Approachable, an attentive listener and patient
- Previous cash / chip handling experience, dealing with large volumes of money
- Ability to work in a closed and highly regulated environment
- Highly organised with the ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Trust, integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Flexibility with hours to work across a 7 day roster
Applications close Tuesday 20th June 2023, *Crown Perth reserve the right to review and progress with potential candidates before the application closing date. Please note, there is a possibility this position may be filled within this timeframe.
What we offer you:
This is a part time position with opportunities for future development. Crown Perth provides free parking, uniforms washed and laundered on site and free meals at our staff restaurant The Hive. Crown Perth staff have access to attractive discounts and benefits across the Perth, Melbourne and Sydney properties.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.
Crown conducts pre-employment checks throughout the Recruitment process including police checks. You may also be subject to further checks including an international police check, working rights check and a pre-employment health assessment.