Job Type: Not Specified
Requisition ID: 88214
Job Category: Administration/Support
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Join a company that is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. With more than 65 years of business and technical expertise in mining, energy, and infrastructure, our 10,000 colleagues in 150 countries tirelessly work toward bettering the industries in which we operate. With practical solutions that are safe, innovative and sustainable, we think globally while acting locally. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a diverse group of professionals who are committed to remaining exceptional? We look forward to hearing from you.
As part of our Shared Services group, comprised of Finance, Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, Commercial, Legal and Facilities, we support the business achieve their goals through a range of strong technical capabilities. We ensure delivery of services through the skills of our people, methodologies, and systems.
An opportunity has arisen for a confident, outgoing, customer focused individual to join our friendly Corporate Services team as an Office Administrator in our Melbourne office.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Undertaking the reception and telephony function for the Melbourne office, based at the reception area of the Melbourne office
- Greeting clients and new strarters to the Hatch corporate office at 360 Collins st.
- Assisting new starters with first day set up requirements as needed
- Managing the incoming/outgoing mail / courier function as required
- Ensuring sufficient levels of kitchen, stationery, bathroom supplies are maintained and distributed including ordering and processing orders/invoices for the Melbourne office as required, including invoice submission and reconciliations
- Management of the provision of PPE (utilizing the portal), polo shirts and corporate uniform for the Melbourne office as required, including invoice submission and reconciliations
- Ensure building presentation including meeting rooms are maintained to a high standard
- Being the point of contact for internal events and coordinating with external contractors for catering and room setup requirements
- Assist in the coordination of tradespeople for reactive building maintenance
- Working with the WHS team on safety walk throughs and rectifying hazards as identified through IPAS.
- Coordination with external contractors in the installation of new or replacement furnishings, including standing workstations when deemed required by WHS/ ergonomic assessments
- Assist with coordination of Flu Vaccination program for Melbourne office
- Manage document archiving portal, Business Card Portal
- Submitting and assisting with catering requests as required
- Assisting with travel booking requests as required
- Establish and manage working relationships with clients, managers and staff to ensure a high level of overall administrative services are offered to all teams as required
You bring to the role:
As the Office Administrator, you will have demonstrated computer skills, with strong ability with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). You will have a passion for helping people, along with well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to relate to others. In addition, you will have strong organisation skills, attention to detail and ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
Don't meet every single requirement? You don't need to. At Hatch, we are building a diverse, inclusive workplace that fosters innovation. If you're interested in this role, we encourage you to apply even if your past experiences don't perfectly align with the skills we've listed.
As an accredited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Within Australia, this includes supporting and encouraging a flexible workplace and a comprehensive benefit offering. If you have any special needs requirements, please discuss with us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.