Accounts Receivable Officer
Job Type: Not Specified
Requisition ID: 89893
Job Category: Finance
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Join a company that is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. With more than 65 years of business and technical expertise in mining, energy, and infrastructure, our 10,000 colleagues in 150 countries tirelessly work toward bettering the industries in which we operate. With practical solutions that are safe, innovative and sustainable, we think globally while acting locally. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a diverse group of professionals who are committed to remaining exceptional? We look forward to hearing from you.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Looking for an accounts receivable role with a difference, Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Accounts Receivable Officer to join the Finance group in Brisbane.
Reporting to the AUA Finance Operations Manager, you will support finance function across Hatch’s Professional Services offering in the Metals, Energy and Infrastructure sectors.
This is an exciting time of growth across our business and there will be an opportunity to further accelerate your career with a challenging and rewarding role.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Management and ownership over assigned ledger
- Following up, collection of unpaid invoices
- Raising Invoices for assigned Business Units
- Working to deadlines and investigating and resolving queries
- Provide relevant reconciliations of project reports and other relevant details to our internal and external clients when necessary or requested
- Recommend and communicate improvements in service with other team members
You bring to the role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to relate to others.
- Demonstrated intermediate computer skills, particularly Excel will be required
- Understanding the fundamentals of accounting an advantage but not essential.
- Previous billing experience an advantage but not essential
Why join us?
- Become a core member of a professional, dynamic, collaborative and inclusive team
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Rare and exciting opportunity in Brisbane to join a leading Tier 1 Professional Services firm with an Australia Asia regional head office in Brisbane
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
As an accredited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Within Australia, this includes supporting and encouraging a flexible workplace and a comprehensive benefit offering. If you have any special needs requirements, please discuss with us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.