Manager, Customer Success ANZ
Job Type: Full time
Who are we?
HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies. Tens of thousands of customers all over the world use our marketing, sales, and customer success software to grow their businesses. It's our mission to not just help them grow, but to help them grow better.
At HubSpot, we believe that our values live in our hearts, not our hallways. We want to build a company where people feel empowered to do their best work, wherever they are. Our ANZ office is located in Sydney’s CBD, however this role is open to remote workers based anywhere in Australia.
What’s the role?
We are searching for a visionary leader to join our ANZ Customer Success team as one of the Managers. You will be responsible for managing and growing the current ANZ Customer Success program, as well as defining the vision, strategy and roadmap for the next generation.
In this role, you will hire, coach and develop a team of junior Customer Success Managers to help ensure each teammate achieves their targets. In addition, you will work closely with Customer Success leadership, sales leadership, training and recruiting teams, helping to drive regional and global company initiatives and deliver overall business success.
This requires a strong customer gene, problem solving capabilities, the ability to motivate a team and strong analytical skills. As part of our customer success-focused, results-driven organization you’ll be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer experience and driving sustainable, long-term customer happiness. The right candidate is truly passionate about helping customers grow, and has the experience to demonstrate it.
What will I do?
- Lead one of our ANZ Customer Success teams towards continued ensuring customer growth, delight, and retention
- Partner strategically with Senior Customer Success and Sales leadership to define and implement successful programs and support growth in region
- Attract and grow the best customer success talent on the planet through effective recruiting, selecting and training methods
- Manage day-to-day operations, goal setting, career development, performance management, and growth of team members
- Inspire, support and coach your team to help meet monthly goals and be responsible for the metrics and results of your team
- Analyse customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes
- Be the internal and external voice of our ANZ customers while demonstrating HubSpot core values and culture
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of Inbound and HubSpot tools
- Proactively identify areas for innovation and improvement and drive collaborative developments within our existing playbook
Who are you?
- 3+ years of experience in a people management role. SaaS experience is valuable but not a requirement
- Proven leadership ability to coach, influence, develop, motivate and empower employees to achieve their best while maintaining high employee morale
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against aggressive growth strategies and delivering target in excess of company expectations
- An entrepreneurial and curious spirit with initiative and drive to pursue new ideas
- Demonstrated experience owning and multiple leading projects to successful outcomes
- Strong track record of using data to make informed decisions
- Experience handling customer escalations
- Ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements
What are the benefits?
- Flexible work options (Learn more here)
- Unlimited time off policy & Global Week of Rest
- Five-Year mark sabbatical (four-week paid sabbatical with the equivalent of USD$5K Bonus)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental and life insurance)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Development of up to $5,000 USD per annum
- The Free books program
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.