Technician - BAS
Job Type: Full time
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat.
About the opportunity:
This role will work in this established high performing NSW Service Team servicing and maintaining complex building automation systems and associated equipment.
Attractive remuneration + car + overtime.
- Work Life balance and flexibility is a key value at JCI.
- Be well supported with our internal remote tech support and structured training
- Installation and commissioning of equipment
- Timely fault analysis and rectification of technical issues.
- Service and Maintain installed equipment on existing sites
As we are a Global company we support internal promotion. There are opportunities to move into other areas of the business or develop your leadership skills into a Management role.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Building Performance and Energy Efficiency Solutions and building mechanical services
- Skills in IT, network communication and PC hardware configuration
- Previous BMS/DDC software engineering skills is preferred
- 5 years’ experience in building controls post apprenticeship
- Commercial HVAC operational experience
- Excellent communications skills and customer service
- Strong understanding of Chiller/Boiler and Airside plant performance and design requirements.
- Passion to drive front line safety identification and resolution
- An electrical license or restricted electrical license is essential
Only those candidates the Company (recruitment Agency Company) introduces to JCI by resumes on JCI’s Talent Acquisitions team’s explicit request will be deemed a candidate referred by the Company
JCI’s Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee’s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It’s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviors we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.