Finance Admin Team Leader
Job Type: Full time
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
About the role:
This role is responsible for the Order-To-Cash (OTC) process invoicing and corresponding internal controls. You be required to manage a small team and can independently deliver transformation across financial operations and ERP systems
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role based in Rydalmere NSW.
- Lead and support a small team of PSA administrators.
- Foster strong relationships with team members and collaborate with other departments.
- Align PSA inception requirements with the HCS - Service team.
- Ensure rigorous DOA compliance for Planned Maintenance inceptions.
- Review and reconcile monthly finance reports, addressing discrepancies.
- Efficiently manage contract closures.
- Drive the team to meet goals for inceptions and variations.
- Ensure timely L&M invoicing to customers.
- Monitor and optimize internal invoicing processes.
- Oversee accurate invoice uploads to customer portals.
- Resolve Accounts Payable disputes promptly.
- Ensure rapid completion of ARA tasks.
- Maintain and share the Australia Purchaser list with the Accounts Payable team.
- Support order management and invoicing automation.
- Develop and communicate SLAs and KPIs to stakeholders.
- Standardize activities and integrate into shared services through process improvements.
- Minimum 3-4 years team leader experience (mandatory)
- Minimum 4-6 years in finance controlling, commercial, supply chain management, financial operations, continuous improvement, consulting, process automation, transactional advisory services, etc. Experience in Big 4/chartered or other related professional firms is a plus.
- Functional knowledge in Finance Operations, ERPs, IT, and related Operations processes.
- Experience in process transformation, business integrations, IT implementations & automation, project management, continuous improvement with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Proactive problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- High capability in stakeholder management with different levels of management and staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office applications.
Diversity and Inclusion
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers