Job Type: Full time
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next-generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat.
About the roles
The role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys every day being different. You will have the opportunity to work with the Leadership team providing administration and coordination support.
Some of the key tasks are:
- Monitoring & Distributing incoming emails from the Service email.
- Answering incoming calls to the Service phone
- Running general admin reports - Timesheet check, Daily PO report, Completed jobs, Unbilled
- Arranging Mail/Courier services and sorting incomings.
- Raising of Purchase Orders for office supplies and other branch requirements, receipting once received.
- Reviewing and Actioning Admin Report
- Resolving Accounts Payable Disputes and Purchase Order adjustments as required.
- Monthly Secure parking allocation and reconciliation
- Raising of new Work Orders in system and assigning to Technician.
- Pricing of Work Orders once works are finished and Invoicing daily.
- Maintenance of Customer Portal
- Administration experience in a similar role
- Team oriented approach
- Proficient MS Office Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and teamwork ability
How to Apply Click on the APPLY button to submit your application in confidence.
Only those candidates the Company (recruitment Agency Company) introduces to JCI by resumes on JCI’s Talent Acquisitions team’s explicit request will be deemed a candidate referred by the Company