Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full time
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
About the Company:
Johnson Controls is the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings. At Johnson Controls, we’ve been making buildings smarter since 1885, and our capabilities, depth of innovation experience, and global reach have been growing ever since.
Being a Global company, you will work with some of the best people in the industry. This role will offer you autonomy and flexibility to make it your own and provide a pathway for a long-term career JCI career.
About this Opportunity:
As we continue to innovate and grow, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join Johnson Controls. This role will focus on HVAC Retrofit projects and will be responsible for securing sales growth of the Service/Retrofit business in the Brisbane Region.
- Develop short and long-range sales plans and prepare sales strategies and submissions to reach nominated targets for the Service Business in Brisbane
- Calling on target organisations to identify profitable sales opportunities
- Managing the preparation and submission of sales proposals in line with Johnson Controls corporate policies and processes
- Influences tender requests to include Johnson Controls specified Products and Systems/Solutions.
- Delivers assigned business plans achieving secured sales volume ($) and gross margin ($) vs Plan
- Provides information to management regarding the industry and recommends plans to maximise future business in line with the Service growth strategy
- Fosters strong relationships with all Customers and provides sales and technical support to Contractors, Consultants and End-Users in order to maximize solution sales and customer satisfaction
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience in the HVACR industry (or similar fields)
- Proven Sales ability including year-on-year growth
- Ability to communicate both internally and externally at all levels and understand customer needs and priorities
- Excellent leadership, communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply button!
JCI’s Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee’s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It’s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviours we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.