J.P. Morgan AU
Job Type: Full time
As the Executive Receptionist in the Amenities Services team, you will be responsible for managing the reception duties and operations of Amenity Services managed spaces. You will execute and oversee the reservation, registration, planning, operations and event execution processes to deliver the highest standard of service to all JPMC internal and external clients. You will ensure all JPMC policies, procedures and codes of conduct are adhered to and observed and act within Business Principles at all times.
- Manage reception duties in Amenity Services managed spaces delivering immaculate first class service by following global operating standards, business principles, work aids and procedures.
- Answer switchboard according to standards and KPI’s
- Maintain a flexible, client driven “can do” level of service at all times to provide clients and employees with a high quality, consistent product and service.
- Be present for and offer on-site support for all planned events; work flexibly to ensure coverage of these.
- Keep an active overview of relevant Event Management System to ensure adequate resources, hardware and business continuity are provided at all times.
- Handle day-to-day challenges, prioritise and assist driving towards a solution.
- Handle all email inquiries, communications and bookings within 24hrs.
- On-board, train, mentor and coach Co-workers and ensure all standards are upheld
- Prioritize work in a systematic order, demonstrate flexibility in adjusting changing priorities, monitor workload on an ongoing basis and make adjustments to ensure work is completed within standards
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of the English language; strong communication skills with ability to influence both oral and written
- Experience in customer service, excellent phone skills and communications
- Demonstrable experience in international 4/5* hotels, or Event Management within corporate settings
- Experience in utilizing leading Event Management and/or Hotel Booking Systems
- Demonstrable experience in event planning
- Proficiency in using, MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook 365
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with clients and senior executives
- Highly organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and apply judgment to prioritize
- Flexibility to deal with a fast-paced, agile, diverse environment working environment. Ability to be polite, friendly, and remain calm, in stressful situations
- Ability to problem solve methodology for decision making and follow up
- Demonstrates personal integrity, manages time well, and is highly visible in areas of responsibility
- This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 20kg. It also requires standing, sitting or walking for up to 8 hours or further extended periods of time.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Experienced knowledge of food, beverage and catering services, basic Barista skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in managing a small team. Understands how to manage in a culturally diverse work environment