NPD Innovation Leader
Job Type: Full time
Lion is a global beverage company with a portfolio that includes many market-leading names in beer, wine, spirits, seltzer & non-alcoholic drinks. Our range includes classic brands like Tooheys, Speights, XXXX and Wither Hills, and craft beer brands like Little Creatures, James Squire and New Belgium’s Fat Tire.
We employ approximately 4,000 diverse and talented individuals across the globe, predominantly in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the UK, who are passionate about their craft and working towards a shared purpose: to champion sociability and help people to live well.
At Lion, we do everything from “land to hand,” including manufacturing, distribution, sales and marketing of our products, making Lion an exciting and complex business with a wide range of career paths. Whether you want to work in one of our breweries, in a sales role partnering our customers or a business support role in one of our offices, we invest heavily in our people’s wellbeing and their development.
At Lion, ours is a culture of going beyond - constantly pushing the boundaries to innovate, enter new markets and do things differently with a relentless focus on our customers, consumers, communities and environment. It’s a culture where we welcome difference, actively seek diversity of thought and stand for fairness. Our leading practices in gender equality, flexible working, family/ parental support, mental health and LGBTQIA make everyone feel safe, supported and respected. Above all, we promote a culture where our people can be the best they can be, really make a difference and have a great time doing it!
Company homepage: www.lionco.com
We aim to ensure that Lion’s LinkedIn page is a respectful and inclusive community for everyone and therefore ask that you abide by our Community Guidelines: http://bit.ly/LionCoSocial
Lion is a contributor to DrinkWise Australia www.drinkwise.org.au
and Cheers! New Zealand. https://cheers.org.nz/
To deliver on Lion’s strategic marketplace and workplace objectives, we are looking for a Supply Chain NPD Innovation Leader to join our team.
You will be responsible for the timely execution and delivery into market of new products (including new formats and technologies) through our supply chain. The SC NPD team is based in Sydney and engages nationally across all our sites.
Your key goals include -
- Delivery of NPD across our Australian Supply Chain network, from feasibility assessment through to delivery into market
- Coordination of internal and external resources to deliver on our new product plans
- Facilitate value-adding partnerships across the wider Australian business, including Marketing, Innovation, Sales, Commercial, Technical, Quality, Procurement and Engineering, and many more to provide a coordinated Supply Chain solution
- Represent Supply Chain on Venture Teams and support the venture teams on the successful launch of new products
- Ensure Supply Chain Gate processes are achieved through the facilitation of supply chain evaluation processes across cost, capability, capacity and capital expenditure
- Influence and partner a wide range of stakeholders to facilitate and deliver project outcomes
Key to your success will be -
- Project management
- Skilled in building trusting relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to influence and engage peers and leaders
- Sound analytical and problem-solving capability
- Ability to prioritise and achieve deadlines
- Multi-role experience, ideally cross-functionally, with experience in production environments, packaging development and/or food/beverage manufacturing
In return you will join a supportive environment where you can grow, develop, and make an impact across the business. You will gain access to a great flexible working policy and a competitive salary structure.
At Lion, we choose to be a leader in driving inclusion, diversity and gender parity. We have an ambitious goal to reach at least 40% representation of both men and women in all teams in all areas of the business. Are you hesitating to apply because you don’t think you meet all of the criteria? If you believe you are aligned with our values at Lion, we’d encourage you to still click on that apply button so we can explore your unique skill set and the value you