Job Type: Full time
MessageMedia provides innovative mobile messaging solutions that help businesses of all sizes – from SMBs to enterprise-level to better connect with customers. Our messaging solutions for alerts and notifications, billing and payments, appointment reminders, marketing, and staff scheduling are trusted by over 65,000 customers in industries such as healthcare, education, retail, and utilities. With offices across Australia, United States, United Kingdom, and New Zealand, MessageMedia is the number one choice for easy and engaging business messaging.
Due to exciting growth , our newly created Fraud and Compliance team are looking for their newest addition. This teams mission is to ensure our customers can rest easy that their customers are protected from attack and that their interactions with them comply with the rules.
- Develop high performing solutions that scale in production environments
- Design solution options
- Review pull requests and provide constructive feedback
- Work in scrum teams and contribute to breaking down cards in grooming
- Develop quality code that has high test coverage levels
- Provide mentorship for intermediate and junior team members
The preferred candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, ideally 8+ years in the Engineering field
- Demonstrated experience in understanding software development lifecycles
- An interest in software architecture and software development
- An interest in data analytics and data driven solutions
- Demonstrated experience with Java/Python is desirable
- Distributed application development
- Excellent knowledge of Restful API, GIT and SQL Skills
- Experience with Kong API Gateway would be preferred but not essential
- A strong eye for detail, with a problem solving mindset
We are committed to building an engaged and talented workforce that represents an environment that is inclusive, supports flexibility and welcomes diversity.
Our values of Dream Big, Win Together, Keep it simple and Make it Happen are the foundation for fostering an environment where diversity of thinking, skills and experiences are embraced, delivering innovation and better business results.
We value our team by offering
- Flexible hybrid working arrangement
- Generous parental leave program: 26 weeks salary for primary care giver and 4 weeks salary for secondary care giver
- Access to Reward+ program
- A day off for your birthday
- Wellness programs
- Coaching and career development support, including access to a range of online professional development courses
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Global mobility policy
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- Volunteer leave
- Work from home set up reimbursement
If you are looking for the next opportunity in your career and want to work for a certified “Great Place to Work” ,growing tech company, then Apply Now.