Technical Support - Integration Specialist
Job Type: Full time
ClickSend is a global cloud-based SAAS communications platform for businesses and developers that enables companies of all shapes and sizes to easily and cost effectively communicate with their customers and staff via multiple channels. ClickSend has SMS at its core and powers billions of messages annually but has expanded to become a true all-in-one multi-channel business communications platform offering SMS, MMS, RCS, Email, Voice, Fax and Post by dashboard, API or hundreds of integrations.
We’re a small team based in Perth, Western Australia, but we’re a global brand with offices in the US, UK and Philippines. We’re creative problem solvers and we get stuff done but in a relaxed environment that’s not big on overly structured hierarchies. We’re part of Sinch, one of the biggest cloud communications companies on the planet based in Stockholm, and have all the benefits of being part of a larger group but we retain our ‘start-up’ mentality. We maintain a spectacular work life balance and try to mix fun and music into our days.
ClickSend is part of Sinch.
Sinch, the Customer Communications Cloud, powers meaningful conversations at scale across messaging, voice, and email to help businesses deliver unified, personalized experiences that truly revolve around their customers — no matter the channels they use. Over 150,000 businesses, including 8 of the 10 largest tech companies in the world, rely on us for their customer communication needs, with over 700 billion customer engagements each year.
We dream big — for our company, our customers, and our employees — and we hire the best talent worldwide to help us bring our vision to life. We have a local presence in more than 60 countries — probably somewhere near you!
Due to exciting growth within our team, we are looking for an Integration Specialist to join our technical support team. In this role, you will report to the Technical Support Manager and you will champion being the customer expert for our suite of integrations. Our large customer base connect to ClickSend using our custom built integrations to come of the worlds biggest CRM’s and SaaS products, including Shopify, Zoho, Hubspot, Salesforce and Zapier. In this role you will assist our customers with installation, troubleshooting and support with these integrations.
- Be the first point of contact for internal and external customers for all ClickSend integrations queries
- Provide integrations and API support to our customers via phone, email and remote desktop support
- Troubleshoot and resolve integration issues related to our products and services
- Deliver training and guidance to our customers on product functionality and best practices
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to provide technical support and integrate our products and services with customer systems
- Create and maintain integration documentation related to our product and services
- Participate in product testing and quality assurance activities
- Action tickets from customers about their integrations issues/queries
- Troubleshoot issues through to resolution, escalating to L3 support/Product where needed
- Be a champion/domain expert in all ClickSend Integrations products
- Ensure customer expectations are achieved
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure they can deliver the best information to our users
To be successful you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 3+ years experience in a technical support or integration role
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, C#, Node or PHP would be preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated knowledge of database systems such as SQL or oracle
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Demonstrated working knowledge of REST API’s and integrations patterns between platforms
- Superb communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and part of a team
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud computing technologies such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform is preferred
We are committed to building an engaged and talented workforce that represents an environment that is inclusive, supports flexibility and welcomes diversity.
Our values of Dream Big, Win Together, Keep it Simple and Make it Happen are the foundation for fostering an environment where diversity of thinking, skills and experiences are embraced, delivering innovation and better business results.
We value our team by offering
- Flexible hybrid working arrangement
- Generous parental leave program: 26 weeks salary for primary care giver and 4 weeks salary for secondary care giver
- Access to Reward+ program
- A day off for your birthday
- Wellness programs
- Coaching and career development support, including access to a range of online professional development courses
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Global mobility policy
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- Volunteer leave
- Work from home set up reimbursement
If you are looking for the next opportunity in your career and want to work for a certified “Great Place to Work”, growing tech company, then Apply Now