Enterprise Account Manager
Job Type: Full time
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Microsoft Sales Team as Account Executive working with Queensland Health and Communities. This is and opportunity for a passionate individual to with public sector agencies on transformational initiatives that will impact the health and wellbeing of the citizens of Queensland.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to drive digital technology transformation in partnership with your customer, to achieve both Microsoft and customer business outcomes.
Leveraging your large, multi-functional team across the breadth of the Microsoft product portfolio, engage at the most senior levels of your customer bring industry-relevant solutions to help the customer adopt digital technologies.
With a proven history of driving growth in market share, achieving sales targets, customer obsession, and partner collaboration, this role will give the opportunity to leverage your extensive customer and partner network and sales experience to execute against a territory account plan.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- 7+ years of experience in working in technolgy across the industry (governemnt or healthcare) driving digital transformation, or other relevant work experience (e.g., consulting, technology).
- Proven track record in sales and account management in a technology organisation
- Experience in the field of cybersecurity and Artifical Intelligence a bonus
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, or related field also a bonus but not mandatory
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- As part of your responsibilities, you oversee complex accounts and lead planning and prioritization efforts to ensure appropriate responses to account needs. You engage with key internal partners to promote long-term, mutually-beneficial digital transformation strategies and leverage key executive relationships to build trust with the customer organization. You also leverage best-in-class sales and communication techniques to lead extended virtual teams and key stakeholders with deep industry expertise.
- To drive digital transformation, you translate features into business impact and outcomes that accelerate the customer's digital presence. You develop compelling, value-proposition presentations and specialized business plans for customers that drive business outcomes, and implement plans for maximizing upselling/cross-selling opportunities in certain accounts. Additionally, you proactively coordinate with a network of industry experts to build strong knowledge of the industry and the competitive landscape.