Job Type: Full time
Our network of global Microsoft Technology Centers (MTC) are premium customer-facing facilities built to help enterprise customers solve their business challenges through innovative cross-workload solutions. We accelerate our customers’ digital transformation by capitalizing on the changing needs of our customers and the new business opportunities of tomorrow.
As a Technical Architect in the Microsoft Technology Center, you will be working at the forefront of Microsoft innovation, helping customers create and implement a vision and strategy for their digital transformation. You will be an integral part of their transformation journey, challenging their ways of thinking and helping them realize and adopt the benefits of our Cloud. Part of a world-wide community of exceptional peers, you’ll have access to the latest software and hardware, and you’ll be given the time and budget to develop as a globally influential technical leader.
This role is Microsoft onsite only.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
Required/Minimum Qualifications (RQs/MQs):
10+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- OR Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
AND 8+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- OR Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field AND
6+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- OR equivalent experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications (PQs)
- Structured facilitator.
prioritization; capturing evidence and impact to quantify business value; issue, risk and
- Technical breadth
cloud solutions – Azure infrastructure, Azure Developer, Azure data, artificial intelligence,
business applications, modern workplace and productivity, security, business
applications. Demonstrated experience of solution architectures which span multiple
- Design Thinking
context analysis / problem framing.
- Technical depth
service, and sales automation solutions such as: Salesforce, Workday, Oracle +
Siebel/NetSuite, SAP CRM, etc. Mastery of CRM and Power Platform business process
workflows and corresponding governance, regulatory, and security models. Architect
enterprise business applications with the full capabilities of the Microsoft Cloud –
Dynamics 365, Azure and Microsoft 365. Demonstrated ability to build business
applications on top of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform using C#, HTML5, SQL,
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Deliver customer engagements: Based at your facility location, you will prepare and deliver technical engagements to enterprise customers. These include strategy sessions, envisioning workshop, architecture design sessions, building of rapid prototypes, workshops, and hackathons. The nature of complex customer opportunities which come to the MTC necessitates taking a cross-solution view to leverage capabilities across the entire Microsoft cloud platform; and are rarely limited to a single technology solution. You will work collaboratively with account teams to determine the best engagements for a given opportunity to maximize customer benefit and accelerate deals success.
- Solution design: Using your technical knowledge, architectural approach, consultancy skills and our methodology to win a customer’s technical decision to buy and use Microsoft solutions and cloud services.
- Set vision: You will use your technical knowledge to show customers an inspiring digital vision, across all Microsoft workloads, as well as deeper engagement in your core technology specialism. You will make this digital vision real using the architecture skills of you and your peers to provide a complete solution.
- Build strategy: You will map the agreed customer vision into a strategy for implementation, resolving concerns, removing technical blockers, and validating a strong business case for investment. You will work with the customer, wider account team resources and our partners to orchestrate a roadmap for implementation.
- An expert in Microsoft business applications: Guide business and technical decision makers on creating business value on top of our Business Applications platform through Architecture Design Sessions, Ideation, Workshops, and Rapid Prototyping. Synthesize business and technical architecture requirements. Serve as the as the go-to technical expert in the business applications space for the regional sales team. Deliver speaking engagements evangelizing our Business Applications platform in business and industry conferences.