Female only Intake - MC Road Train Trainee Operator Program
Location: Western Australia
Job Type: Contract/temp
After the successful delivery of our first five MC Road Train Traineeship Programs, our next course commencing on the 2nd August 2021 is open to 12 suitable Female candidates only.
Qube has forged its reputation as a stable and reliable company, focused in developing a positive culture within the organisation and creating jobs across Western Australia. With our continued growth, we have developed and delivered a comprehensive MC Road Train 10 week Trainee program across specific sites in Western Australia.
Following the successful completion of this traineeship you will be guaranteed a Full Time position within Qube Bulk's Western Australian operations.
We want to hear from passionate, reliable and committed potential new Female employees, wanting to kick start a career as a Professional MC Road Train Operator across the Mining and Resources sector. Career opportunities are endless at Qube Bulk.
- 10 week structured Training program which will provide you with the training, hands on skills and knowledge ( from our experienced Trainers and MC Operators) to become a professional MC Road Train Operator
- Join a market leading company renowned for its impeccable track record
- Multiple career opportunities and job options across WA
- Once verification of competency is complete, you will be operating well maintained and near new equipment
- Advanced safety systems and processes
- Safe working environment
- Hold a valid ( HR or MC ) Licence
- Minimum 3 - 6 months experience driving a Heavy Ridge Vehicle
- Passionate about making your move into the Mining and Resources Sector as a professional MC Road Operator
- Possess full Australian work rights to be considered across these positions
- Local WA resident
- Ability to pass a Qube pre employment commercial drivers medical
- Clean driving record
- Ability to provide a police clearance
- Flexible, eager to learn and safe working attitude
Qube notes that applications for this program are open to women only. In this regard, Qube has specifically set aside 12 roles to be filled by women as a special measure intended to address the significant underrepresentation of women within the heavy vehicle industry. In advertising these roles on this basis, Qube hopes to promote equality for women in the industry and relies on the “special measures” exceptions provided under the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA) and the Sex Discrimination Act 1984 (Cth).
Interested or know someone who'd like to join the QUBE team?
Email resume to email@example.com