Sales Operations Coodinator
Job Type: Full time
Sales Operations Administrator
- Play a unique role in supporting healthy communities
- Play a key role in leading the development of strategies and enabling team members to be effective in their role
- Berrinba location; onsite parking & hybrid model
Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that key business initiatives are communicated and achieved.
Sigma Healthcare is a leading Australian full line pharmacy wholesale and distribution business. Sigma also has the largest pharmacy network in Australia, with over 1,200 branded and independent stores, including some of Australia’s best-known pharmacy retail brands: Amcal, Guardian, PharmaSave, Discount Drug Stores and Whole Life.
Ready to make an immediate impact? Reporting to the Sales Operations Lead this role will see you supporting the Sales Operations Lead and Head of Sales Operations & Customer Service in enabling and achieving business and department sales growth.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Align with internal and external stakeholders to support the Sales Operations Lead and Head of Sales Operations & Customer Service in coordinating projects which will enhance commercial effectiveness, processes and create best practice and support the business strategy.
- Assist with enabling the sales team to establish and maintain sustainable growth
- In conjunction with internal stakeholders, evaluate the Sales Team training needs and implementation and training plan to enhance organisational capability and commercial acumen
- Coordinate the review and brief of infield tools and resources which will enable Sales and Customer Service Team Members to be effective in their role
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in an admin or reception role
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal, organisational and planning skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Competent in the extraction, analysis and use of data
What’s on offer:
When you join Sigma Healthcare, you join an Australian success story with over 100 years of proud history. Also on offer is the opportunity to:
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Advance your skills and experience through ongoing training and development
- Be part of a progressive, supportive and highly skilled team
- Enjoy great employee benefits and access to health & wellbeing programs, as well as a Universal incentive program
- Work for an organisation that plays a unique role in supporting healthy communities
We are proud to be endorsed as an employer of choice for women by WORK180.
How to apply
Sound like your new home? Click APPLY today to submit your application via our Careers portal.