Job Type: Full time
Category Administrator | 12 Month Contract
- Play a unique role in supporting healthy communities
- Help drive Collaboration & transparency between stakeholders
- Brand new offices at M-City Clayton; onsite parking & hybrid model
Great opportunity to support the Category teams through assisting in the delivery of supplier collaboration, NPD & promotions, cross-functional teamwork and KPI delivery.
Sigma Healthcare is a leading Australian full line pharmacy wholesale and distribution business. Sigma also has the largest pharmacy network in Australia, with over 500 branded and independent stores, including some of Australia’s best-known pharmacy retail brands: Amcal, Guardian, PharmaSave, & Discount Drug Store.
Ready to make an immediate impact? Reporting to the Category Manager, the Category Administrator, responsible for supporting the category teams in delivering the category strategy across Sigma wholesale ranging & Retail brands.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Effectively execute required administrative duties and ensure they are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
- Administration support for all promotional and supplier activity including data entry, catalogue checks, ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Collating relevant information and forms to provide pricing updates for Franchise partners
- Prepare all new line information for internal stakeholders
- Respond to queries from Franchise Partners and suppliers
We are looking for:
- Computer literate in all Teams, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Experience in a relevant field; or industry training and experience (desirable)
- Understanding and experience of working the dynamics of a Franchise environment or similar (desirable)
- Knowledge of SAP (desirable)
What’s on offer:
When you join Sigma Healthcare, you join an Australian success story with over 100 years of proud history. Also, on offer is the opportunity to:
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Advance your skills and experience through ongoing training and development
- Be part of a progressive, supportive and highly skilled team
- Enjoy great employee benefits and access to health & wellbeing programs, as well as a Universal incentive program
- Work for an organisation that plays a unique role in supporting healthy communities
Our culture is demonstrated through our values and behaviours; we are obsessed with delighting our customers, we act with honesty and integrity, we are resilient and focused, we deliver on our goals.
We are proud to be endorsed as an employer of choice for women by WORK180.
How to apply
Sound like your new home? Click APPLY today to submit your application via our Careers portal.