Job Type: Full time
- Play a unique role in supporting healthy communities
- Help define packaging direction across a broad range of products
- Brand new offices at M-City Clayton; onsite parking
Sensational opportunity for an innovative Graphic designer to join the Private Label team in this newly created role.
Sigma Healthcare is a leading Australian full line pharmacy wholesale and distribution business. Sigma also has the largest pharmacy network in Australia, with over 1,200 branded and independent stores, including some of Australia’s best-known pharmacy retail brands: Amcal, Guardian, PharmaSave, & Discount Drug Store.
Ready to make an immediate impact? Reporting to the Product Development Manager, this role will see you delivering all product packaging and select go-to-market support material for the new and exclusive ranges.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Delivery and execution of packaging artwork for all product categories
- Alignment of all artwork to regulatory and quality requirements
- Development of packaging templates for TGA regulated product
- Management of all graphic assets, files and project packs across multiple brands throughout development process, ensuring accurate version control and filing convention compliance.
- Development of new packaging and branding guides: from new branding concepts to evolution of existing brand packs into new product categories
We are looking for:
- Highly developed skills within Adobe Creative suite
- Experience developing packaging for a variety of product categories and product types
- Experience delivering packaging for regulated product
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability t work to tight deadlines
What’s on offer:
When you join Sigma Healthcare, you join an Australian success story with over 100 years of proud history. Also, on offer is the opportunity to:
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Advance your skills and experience through ongoing training and development
- Be part of a progressive, supportive and highly skilled team
- Enjoy great employee benefits and access to health & wellbeing programs, as well as a Universal incentive program
- Work for an organisation that plays a unique role in supporting healthy communities
Our culture is demonstrated through our values and behaviours; we are obsessed with delighting our customers, we act with honesty and integrity, we are resilient and focused, we deliver on our goals.
We are proud to be endorsed as an employer of choice for women by WORK180.
How to apply
Sound like your new home? Click APPLY today to submit your application via our Careers portal.
Anyone interested in applying should do so directly as we are not accepting applications through recruitment agencies.