Merchandise Product Admin Assistant - FTC
Location: Williams Landing
Job Type: Full time
Target Australia Pty Ltd
Who are We?
At Target, we’re getting back to what we’re famous for - real quality, that’s really affordable.
We’re making products that stand up to the test of everyday life, at prices that don’t cost the earth.
We’re making mums happy. Kids smile. Family life, that little bit easier.
We’re making sure every Australian can enjoy our products, whilst making a positive difference to our planet so families can trust and rely on us for generations to come.
That’s the Target Australians need right now. And that’s the Target we’re here to be.
As an iconic Australian retailer with over 115 stores nationally and a rapidly growing online presence, we’re immensely proud of our history and need people to join us who are as excited by our future as we are.
What will you do?
We are seeking Merchandise Administrators on a 3-month Fixed Term Contract to join our team based in our Store Support Office in Williams Landing in the West of Melbourne.
Reporting to the Central Planning & Optimisation team, the key focus of this role is to provide administrative and data entry support to the Merchandise team to support with peaks in workload. The successful candidates will work Monday to Friday.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is someone who is looking for an opportunity to experience working alongside our Merchandise team in Store Support Office. You will ideally have prior experience in data entry and administration, and will be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel. The ability to pick up and learn new systems quickly will also be highly advantageous in this role.
Qualifications, experience and knowledge:
- Confident in the use of computer programs.
- An interest in process, organisation and good time management skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Confidence in managing communication with key stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Demonstrates a strong interest in product and the retail market.
What will you get?
Target has some great benefits, including:
- Great career opportunities across the Wesfarmers Group
- Team Member discounts across Target, Kmart, Officeworks and Bunnings.
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Convenient location next to freeway and train station, with onsite parking and a café!
- Novated leasing options
- Paid parental leave scheme
- Flexible work arrangements
Target values diversity and we pride ourselves on representing the diverse and multicultural communities of which we are a part.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
“We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”