Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Williams Landing
Job Type: Full time
Target Australia Pty Ltd
Who are We?
At Target, we’re getting back to what we’re famous for - real quality, that’s really affordable.
We’re making products that stand up to the test of everyday life, at prices that don’t cost the earth.
We’re making mums happy. Kids smile. Family life, that little bit easier.
We’re making sure every Australian can enjoy our products, whilst making a positive difference to our planet so families can trust and rely on us for generations to come.
That’s the Target Australians need right now. And that’s the Target we’re here to be.
As an iconic Australian retailer with over 115 stores nationally and a rapidly growing online presence, we’re immensely proud of our history and need people to join us who are as excited by our future as we are
What will you do?
As a Supply Chain Analyst, the primary purpose is to deliver relevant business analytics and reporting for volume flow and inventory control, to support process improvement and new functionality.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Develop analytical tools, articulating measurements based on KPIs to assist with management and reporting
- Undertaking analysis to support control and improvement of flow and inventory integrity
- Requirements gathering to support Business Requirements documentation (BRD), including sign off from key stakeholders
- Work with the business to identify business process improvement opportunities
- Regular collaboration with business stakeholders to shorten feedback loops and encourage the development of a product which adds value to Target
- Lead the Target vision, strategy, and values within the team and across the organisation
- Accountable for a safe workplace by identifying and reporting safety concerns and leading by example by maintaining a safe working environment and demonstrating safe working behavior
What are we looking for?
Are you someone that is passionate about working with data and uncovering insights and are naturally curious and desire to make an impact, learn and grow with the team? We are looking for someone who is skilled at breaking down large, complex problems into smaller ones.
Other capabilities will include:
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills
- Advanced skillset in Excel/Power BI and TM1 experience would be highly regarded
- Understanding of current and emerging technology and their potential business opportunities
- Experience in S&OP inventory optimization including best practice
- Knowledge of demand and supply planning
- Strong commercial acumen and focus
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement initiatives
- A tertiary qualification in Business, Logistics or related discipline is preferred but not essential
- 2-5 years’ experience in Commercial Analytics
- Ability to work autonomously and in ambiguity
- Ability to work with different stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in international & domestic supply chain retail operations would be an advantage
What will you get?
Target has some great benefits, including:
- Great career opportunities across the Wesfarmers Group
- Team Member discounts across Target, Kmart, Bunnings and Officeworks.
- A free One Pass membership offering free delivery across Kmart, Target & Catch on eligible product
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Convenient location next to freeway and train station, with free onsite parking and a café!
- Novated leasing options
- Paid parental leave scheme
- Flexible hybrid work arrangements
- Reflection room, space for prayer, meditation, or time for yourself
- A dynamic learning and support program
- Opportunity in Wesfarmers Share Plan access (where eligible)and to participate in a bonus program (where eligible).
Target values diversity and we pride ourselves on representing the diverse and multicultural communities of which we are a part.
As part of our recruitment process, we will be conducting Pre-Employment Checks with our successful candidates – this will include a police check. Talent Acquisition will provide further updates to candidates as they progress through our recruitment process.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
“We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”