Assistant Store Manager - Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Target Australia Pty Ltd
Who are We?
At Target, we believe a better life is one that’s lived, not with more things, but with things that mean more. A life where quality is always valued over quantity. Where beauty is born from style and substance in equal measure. A better way of life, that’s within easy reach of all. That’s why everything from the products we make to the experience we create is crafted with intention and a single purpose to inspire families to live better.
As an iconic Australian retailer with over 130 stores nationally and a rapidly growing online presence, we are immensely proud of our history and need people to join us who are excited by our future.
What will you do?
A day in the life of our Assistant Store Managers is incredibly diverse, and will encompass some of the following:
- Delivering amazing visual merchandising and an outstanding experience to our customers.
- Being innovative in your approach to driving sales for the store.
- Leading a fun and engaging workplace where our team can be coached and developed to their highest potential.
- Accountability for building and maintaining a store with a strong safety and compliance focus.
- Lead the Target vision, strategy and values within the team and across the organisation.
What are we looking for?
We are on the lookout for an incredible Assistant Store Manager who will inspire their team to deliver customer excellence in all facets of store operations and compliance. With a strong background in retail management, you will be passionate, commercially minded and focused on partnering with the Store Manager to deliver positive results for the business.
What will you get?
- A competitive salary package & short term incentive program.
- Vehicle leasing opportunities.
- Discounts at Target and other Wesfarmers’ brands.
- Limitless career growth opportunities.
- Access to the Wesfarmers’ employee share program.
- Paid parental leave for eligible team members.
As part of our recruitment process, we will be conducting Pre-Employment Checks with our successful candidates – this will include a police check. Talent Acquisition will provide further updates to candidates as they progress through our recruitment process.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant