Content Marketing Specialist
Job Type: Full time
For over 20 years, Abcam has been providing tools the scientific community needs to enable faster breakthroughs in critical areas like cancer, neurological disorders, infectious diseases, and metabolic disorders.
We believe that to continue making progress, we need to work together in new ways. We need your own unique perspective as well as this of our people to make an always greater impact on the world. This community needs people like you: dedicated, agile and above all audacious so we can truly bring progress forward.
We are hiring for a Content Marketing Specialist to support our drive to have a curated offering of high-performing content to engage personas across the marketing funnel.
The Content Marketing team sits within the wider Solutions Marketing team, which aims to inspire and persuade customers to choose Abcam through impactful marketing communications. Working alongside writers, scientists, channel specialists, analysts and designers, you will be responsible for understanding what content drives action from our audiences and using this insight to shape our content marketing.
- Support the Content Marketing Manager to bring our content strategy to life through cross-functional project management, data gathering and analysis and content development
- Be a key member of the team that implements our new CMS and manage migration of existing content from the old platform
- Manage our library of evergreen content and work with team members across growth marketing to ensure content is promoted to the right audience at the right time
- Maintain our content marketing editorial calendar
- Support with content production, including content repurposing and optimisation, SEO optimisation, proofreading and website content maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience within a marketing role and be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of content marketing strategy, performance and processes. You will be a dependable team member with a track record of successful cross-functional working with a large number of stakeholders. You will be a fast learner and comfortable with a high-pace, continuously evolving environment.
We know that when it comes to benefits, no one size fits all. Flexibility and choice matter which is why, in addition to market competitive salaries, we offer you a flexible benefits package which is tailored to your unique needs and support your financial, physical and emotional wellbeing. This includes our award-winning share scheme, highly flexible working and much more. Besides, your development will be integral to your experience here. You will grow alongside other talented minds, in ways you may often find unexpected.
When people come together, incredible things happen. Here you’ll work in a safe environment where you can be who you truly are. We’ll champion and celebrate your uniqueness throughout your journey with us. This is how we excel at partnering with the scientific community no matter the challenge, ultimately helping solve the world’s most critical diseases. Find out more about Diversity & Inclusion at Abcam.