Customer Care Professional - German & English Speaker (UK Virtual working/Brighton Office)
Location: Brighton and Hove
Job Type: Full time
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let’s lead the way together.
The Account Consultancy Team (ACT) is based within the Commercial Servicing Network Europe. This Team is a multi-market team and we are tasked with assisting Account Development Managers (ADMs) with enquiries from external Clients as well as urgent, complex cases. As an Account Consultancy Expert (ACE), you will own complex queries end-to-end and provide a one-stop solution to maximise client satisfaction and contribute to a more refined workflow.
Go above and beyond at a company that sets the standard for customer-first service!
How will you make an impact in this role?
- Interacting with all necessary departments or teams within American Express to respond to and resolve urgent enquiries from GCS account managers and written cases.
- The resolution of these cases raised is not the end of the journey: ACEs will review if a root cause analysis is required to discover pain points in our processes that are impacting our business.
- You will work cases from GCS on the phone or CLIC and you will use your outstanding Relationship Care skills to aide resolution.
- For cases outside your range of knowledge, you will review who is best placed to solve them and retain ownership until confirming their resolution to the clients.
ACT is a vibrant, very collaborative team with a great teamwork environment. Team members relish a challenge, display problem solving abilities and enjoy the prospect of facing new types of enquiries every day. ACT are always willing to support each other and work together to reach the optimum resolution.
Successful applicants will have a positive attitude, analytical skills, strong sense of ownership, the ability to communicate solutions to partners effectively and be proactive with problem solving. A great sense of humour is also beneficial!
- German and English language crucial
- Experience of working in Commercial Servicing preferred
- Corporate knowledge an advantage
- Proven track record to work well within a team servicing environment as well as work independently with minimal supervision
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written & spoken English & German essential
- Strong time management with flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple tasks within stringent time frames while maintaining accuracy
Open to UK Virtual working or based in Brighton Office
95% Admin responsibilities
5% phone work
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To complete your application, please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org