Manager-Colleague Experience Group
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
Reporting to the Vice President, International Colleague Strategic Partner (Intl’ CSP) UK, Italy, Germany, Austria & Switzerland, this role is responsible for a broad range of activities in support of our European Intl’ CSP strategy and global Colleague Experience Group (CEG) initiatives. The successful candidate will demonstrate thought leadership, critical thinking, communication, and organizational skills. The individual will ensure the effective and efficient management of initiatives within Europe and more broadly across Global. This will include ownership of strategic projects and creating impactful presentations to support strategy discussions.
How will you make an impact in this role?
Aligned to the design and delivery of our European Market Colleague Plans (MCP), core responsibilities for this role will include projects that will:
- Career: Implement and bring to life career growth at AMEX, with innovative learning experiences across the European markets.
- Culture: Engage colleagues to strengthen and champion our culture, focusing on DE&I, conduct risk and Amex Flex. Promote CVP in external market through submission of targeted Employer recognition awards.
- Recruiting: Ensure successful onboarding and assimilation of critical hires and collaborate across CEG to create targeted onboarding.
- Well-Being: Promote holistic well-being for all colleagues across the moments that matter to them.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a central point of contact for the European Intl’ CSP team, and global requests.
- Providing strategic support on a range of complex issues and projects and lead distinct elements of key projects.
- Owning meeting preparation and execution as required and prepare materials and documentation.
- Being responsible for headcount, budget, and team-related administrative responsibilities.
- Leading ad hoc special projects, as required.
- Experience of project management and change management.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to juggle multiple tasks, with excellent organizational skills and careful attention to details.
- Ability to learn quickly, work effectively with little direction, and take the lead in situations where appropriate.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and work well under pressure.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results.
- Proven track record in successfully building, maintaining, and leveraging relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures.
- Ability to analyse situations and exercise sound judgment in determining appropriate courses of action.
- High level of integrity required for handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong PC and Microsoft office skills including but not limited to Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
We backourcolleagues and theirlovedones with benefits and programsthat support theirholisticwell-being. Thatmeans we prioritizetheirphysical, financial, and mentalhealththrougheachstage of life. Benefitsinclude:
Support for financial-well-being and retirement
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disabilitybenefits (depending on location)
Flexibleworking model with hybrid, onsiteorvirtualarrangementsdepending on role and business need
Generouspaidparentalleavepolicies (depending on yourlocation)
Free access to global on-site wellnesscentersstaffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
Free and confidentialcounseling support throughour Healthy Minds program
Career development and trainingopportunities
Offer of employment with American Express isconditioned upon the successfulcompletion of a background verification check, subject to applicablelaws and regulations.
To completeyourapplication, pleaseclick on the linksbelow. However, ifyourequireanyassistance with the completion of thisprocess – orneedanyreasonableadjustments to be made – thenpleasecontact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org