Campus - Internship Programme - Undergraduate Marketing Operations - 2024 (UK)
Location: Brighton and Hove
Job Type: Full time
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
Where are these roles located within American Express?
Enterprise Digital & Data Solutions (EDDS): 10-week Summer Internship Program opportunity for someone who wants to help shape, refine and build Prospect and Customer digital connections, experiences and interactions for one of the world’s most respected companies, through marketing operations! Enterprise Digital & Data Solutions team charter is to be an engine of growth, marketplace differentiation and efficiency for American Express!
- Working in close collaboration with marketing teams, enterprise platform/product teams, and external vendor partners to identify, solution design and implement marketing campaigns.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the marketing campaign launches and delivery processes.
- Act as a liaison between Marketing, Product and Technology teams - translate business needs to our technology partners and explain capability/platform functionality to Marketing.
- Partner with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities to streamline the marketing processes.
- Currently enrolled in full-time Bachelor’s degree program, with a predicted 2:1 degree or international equivalent. Students must graduate in 2025. Studying Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
- Strong strategic mindset and customer focus with ability to challenge status quo and see the bigger picture.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail is critical.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, comfortable communicating with both marketing partners and technology partners.
- Energetic and self-driven personality with a growth mindset.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills (attention to detail, handling and prioritization multiple priorities, managing tight timelines) are critical.
- Ability to work independently and be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision.
In order for your application to be considered, please complete the below steps:
1.Click on ‘Apply Now’
2.Create a new username and password
3.Complete and submit your application
Our team will review completed applications on a rolling basis. We would encourage you submit your applications early as applications may close before the deadline. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application and will be in contact with you by November. Please apply as soon as possible as applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being. That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits (depending on location)
- Flexible working model with hybrid, onsite or virtual arrangements depending on role and business need
- Generous paid parental leave policies (depending on your location)
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.