Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
As marketers at one of the most iconic brands in the world, we play a major role in building authentic relationships with customers who impact life and business around the world. Here, creativity and inspired storytelling combine with powerful data-based marketing and hyper-personalised digital communication to create a genuine human connection that drives business results. As a part of our diverse community of marketers, you can have a breadth of different marketing experiences and do virtually anything from connecting small businesses to new customers to uncovering insights that inspire the future of payments. Create a dynamic career while doing work that matters for people and businesses everywhere.
Find your place in marketing on #TeamAmex.
The Global Client Group and US Large Market (GCG & US LM) Enterprise Marketing organisation manages American Express’ largest and strategically important commercial clients – driving differentiated value and providing solutions that meet the diverse and global needs of the company’s most valuable corporate customers.
The GCG & US LM Enterprises Marketing segment vision is to deliver an outstanding Travel & Entertainment (T&E) value proposition and accelerate growth of our B2B solutions to meet our customers’ growing payment needs.
The Marketing Manager - International GCG Marketing (EMEA) will play an instrumental part in developing and delivering the international marketing strategy that ties to this segment's strategic imperatives. This role interacts at multiple levels of the organisation with many cross-functional business partners including local market teams, Brand, Experiential, Compliance, Client Management as well as external marketing agencies.
Key success metrics include brand awareness, reach through multi-channel marketing initiatives and customer engagement.
How will you make an impact in this role?
- Defining marketing strategies to support growth in T&E, B2B solutions for prospect marketing and awareness of Amex’s merchant acceptance and coverage globally
- Communicating the refreshed value proposition roll out in EMEA, including refinement and engagement with our key customer audiences, including Decision Makers, Program Administrators and Card Members
- Drive innovation by crafting compelling marketing messages and delivering them to different customer segments through multi-channel initiatives
- Deliver thought leadership content strategies to engage all customer segments.
- Building and maintaining strong partner relationships with global & local marketing teams and the broader client management organisation to align initiatives and meet emerging business needs
- Outstanding partnership skills with the ability to collaborate with a broad network to achieve results
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence internal and external team members
- Track record for driving results and delivering against critical metrics
- Ability to analyse and interpret marketing performance to influence marketing investments
- Experience in working with creative agencies and delivering innovative marketing through digital channels
- Experience in end-to-end customer marketing strategy and execution desirable
- Experience in digital and multi-channel marketing desirable
- B2B marketing, a plus
- Can do attitude and have fun along the way!
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being. That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits (depending on location)
- Flexible working model with hybrid, onsite or virtual arrangements depending on role and business need
- Generous paid parental leave policies (depending on your location)
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To completeyourapplication, pleaseclick on the linksbelow. However, ifyourequireanyassistance with the completion of thisprocess – orneedanyreasonableadjustments to be made – thenpleasecontact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com