EUCAN Digital Precision HC Delivery Lead
Job Type: Full time
At AstraZeneca, we created the Commercial Digital healthcare delivery team to accelerate our efforts to drive and partner on solutions that enhance the ability for HCPs, patients and Healthcare Systems to deliver the highest quality of care, enable patients to maximize the value of their healthcare experience and for AstraZeneca to lead innovation in collaborations across Markets, Institutes and providers resulting in richer data collation and use, resulting in overall better care provision for the patients we serve.
This team supports Oncology and Biopharma teams at global level.
As the EUCAN Lead for Digital Precision Healthcare you will drive the development and execution of all priorities related to the care pathway optimization by leading the era of digital precision healthcare regionally with the objective to improve early patient ID, diagnosis, optimize clinical development, and accelerate adoption of innovative medicines along the care pathway and payer budget control for the EUCAN market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive the development of an industry leading Digital and Precision Health organization with strong alignment of the EUCAN Therapy Areas (TAs) and Brand teams.
- Tailor the digital Digital and Precision Health strategy regionally in collaboration with EUCAN commercial teams across TAs (e.g., Brand, Market Access and expert functions [compliance, legal, etc.] for both Oncology & Biopharma Business Units) and lead the roll-out of the strategy in the EUCAN region to deliver vs the operational implementation plan.
- Support deployment of care platforms to improve the patient journey as well as develop and implement new capabilities to deliver the infrastructure to execute actionable big-data analytics in line with strategic, closed-loop marketing efforts (Customer, Consumer & Digital) across our Oncology & Biopharma Portfolio.
- Serve as a key resource to the EUCAN Leadership Team, providing strategic guidance on the productization of digital experiences, supporting decision-making and ensuring regional leadership is equipped to communicate the value of the projects in your portfolio to in-market and global stakeholders.
- Create and lead the EUCAN Digital Health Community of Practice (SPOK) to support with Glocal (Global to Local) collaboration across AstraZeneca, drive market uptake and ensure Return of Objectives with the Digital Health projects.
- Support the implementation of Innovative Clinical Decision Support initiatives and ensure alignment with EUCAN Commercial & Medical priorities by optimizing strategies to elevate the urgency to treat, deliver on unmet needs and support patient activation, patient identification, patient diagnosis and the adoption of innovative medicines.
- Identify, partner and establish relationships with external vendors who have unique digital health and precision health solutions to deliver against unmet needs raised by EUCAN Commercial and Medical teams.
- Develop business intimacy with EUCAN Leadership team by integrating Digital Strategy into Commercial and Medical Strategy.
- Track record in developing and deploying impactful digital programs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong knowledge on EUCAN ecosystem (key stakeholders, healthcare system, actors, payers, compliance…)
- Proven experience in partnering and unlocking access to novel data partnerships
- Understanding of the rapidly changing external environment including new innovative digital technology innovations
- Involvement in start-up environment (directly or in partnership)
- Strong leadership skills and influencing skills
- Experience on bringing innovation that is solving complex and multi-dimensional issues from an operational, technical, financial and human perspective
- Experience In driving global change in complex organisations, covering multiple cultures and significant number of functions
- Highly developed communication and influencing abilities across organizational teams and levels in a large complex operating environment
- Results driven approach to work and project development
- Ability to express complex ideas in clear and compelling way to multiple external and internal stakeholder groups
- Entrepreneurial with the highest level of integrity and the ability to foster trust and loyalty
- Motivated by delivering digital innovation in service of enhanced patient outcomes and treatment experience
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience -- it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity.
Where can I find out more?
- Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on :
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.