Digital Performance & Impact Lead
Location: Cambridgeshire, Gaithersburg, Maryland, Wilmington, Delaware
Job Type: Full time
At AstraZeneca we’re on a journey to becoming digitally-enabled, to discover new ways of offering better solutions to our patients. Join the team with a vision to use data as a tool, to build a better, deeper, more personal understanding of the people we’re helping. To ultimately deliver better outcomes for them – through dynamic omnichannel content, personal relationships, and experience.
The Digital Performance & Impact Lead owns the mantra "show me the data, now tell me the story". You create value for AZ by ensuring that every project or deliverable the DSE Team produces has a clear, measurable value proposition that is clearly communicated in the language of our business customers and drives our accountability by measuring the impact we have & escalating the insights that drive improvement.
YOUR MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND TASKS:
- Work with the SMEs across the organization to rationalize the complicated and contradictory ways we measure & describe the performance and impact of commercial digital investments & activities into a simple framework that internal customers can understand & consider relevant and actionable.
- Support new approaches to measuring & communicating the impact of the DSE team & our CDH partner teams.
- Work with Digital Product Lifecycle Lead to ensure every DSE project, product, or service undergoes disciplined opportunity assessment, has clear and SMART goals, and is subject to success measurement. Be one of the ones in the room who asks, “if we can’t show the value, why are we doing it?”
- Engage with the other CDH teams and our internal customers to understand the needs and opportunities for specific ways of measuring & communicating impact. Serve as a source of innovative thinking and become a valued partner to these peers.
- Act as our subject matter expert in “storytelling from the data” and ensure that our major work products do just that—tell compelling stories that are supported by the data and can be understood and used by our customers.
- Act as our subject matter expert in digital analytics & insights and support the 4 missions (Innovation, Partnership, Strategy, Standard, and Governance) by providing guidance and authoring or co-creating POVs where needed. Take ownership to build an active working community of digital analytics gurus & measurement obsessed employees within the Communities of Practice that we bring to life.
- Create reports, guidance documents, and outlooks that support the DSE Mission.
- Key initial focus and delivery include:
- Support or own key deliverables of the DSE Mission as needed, including End-to-End Digital Product Roadmap, Strategy frameworks, and SET Digital Pipeline updates.
- Partner with the DSE team and Mission Leads to support the successful transition/resolution of the current organization into the remit & structure.
YOUR EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Strong digital generalist with experience in digital analytics & insights across digital marketing & digital healthcare settings.
- Expert “data storytelling” skills with experience using those skills to help drive effective business decision-making.
- Good working knowledge of the healthcare ecosystems we serve across multiple geographies & understanding of their data landscapes are preferred.
- Solid understanding of AZ business and how that business is captured & understood in the metrics that matter most to our business & medical partners.
- A Hypothesis-driven thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to “own” the definition & evolution of a new role within an established organization
- Solid understanding of AZ’s retail & specialty pharmaceutical businesses and therapy areas—speak the business.
- Equal or more than 5 years in the commercial digital business
- Ability to structure & deliver on complex, detail-oriented requirements with a strong sense of outcomes ownership
- Highly developed communication and influencing abilities across organizational teams and levels in a large complex operating environment
- Ability to express complex ideas in a clear and compelling way to multiple external and internal stakeholder groups
- Entrepreneurial with the highest level of integrity and the ability to foster trust and loyalty
- Motivated by delivering digital innovation in service of enhanced patient outcomes and treatment experience
Where can I find out more?
- Our Social Media,
- Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
- Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.