Digital Standards & Practices Steward
Location: Cambridgeshire, Gaithersburg, Maryland, Wilmington, Delaware
Job Type: Full time
At AstraZeneca we’re on a journey to becoming digitally-enabled, to discover new ways of offering better solutions to our patients. Join the team with a vision to use data as a tool, to build a better, deeper, more personal understanding of the people we’re helping. To ultimately deliver better outcomes for them – through dynamic omnichannel content, personal relationships, and experience.
The Digital Standards and Practices Steward creates value for AZ by managing the creation, dissemination, adoption, & evolution of commercial digital standards that guide the planning, investment, and execution of digital customer experience & digital health.
YOUR MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND TASKS:
- You work with AZ stakeholders (digital SMEs, GCIT, GCO, Compliance, etc) to establish a simple approach for defining & documenting commercial digital standards, disseminating & implementing those standards, and measuring adoption/compliance/impact.
- You curate the standards & partner across the various AZ digital communities of practice to ensure transparency of all digital standards, regardless of Business as Usual business area or geographic scope & identify opportunities to harmonize those standards.
- You work closely with the DCX Team (along with GCIT & GCO) to plan for new standards that enable that scaling, adoption, and success of next-generation digital customer experience & omnichannel delivery models.
- You will own ongoing updates & evolution of the various internal assets & tools that support commercial digital standards such as Blueprint.
- You will co-author, edit, or author documents & materials that support digital standards & guidelines.
- You actively consult with other CDH teams & across Communities of Practice to identify the most impactful opportunities for digital standard, and to identify SMEs who will serve as authors of digital standards.
- Key initial focus and delivery includes:
- Support planning & execution of Standards & Governance Mission products—Web Standards, Digital Health Commercialization Standards, and Digital Vendor & Partnerships Standards.
- Partner with the DSE team and Mission Leads to support the successful transition/resolution of the current organization into the remit & structure.
YOUR EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Strong digital generalist with proven operational experience “doing digital”
- Good working knowledge of AZ’s commercial digital operations at global and across our markets.
- Demonstrated ability to “own” the definition & evolution of a new role within an established organization
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of AZ’s retail & specialty pharmaceutical businesses and therapy areas
- Equal or more than 5 years in the commercial digital business
- Ability to structure & deliver on complex, detail-oriented requirements with a strong sense of outcomes ownership
- Experience In driving global change in complex organisations, covering multiple cultures and significant number of functions
- Highly developed communication and influencing abilities across organizational teams and levels in a large complex operating environment
- Ability to express complex ideas in clear and compelling way to multiple external and internal stakeholder groups
- Entrepreneurial with the highest level of integrity and the ability to foster trust and loyalty
- Motivated by delivering digital innovation in service of enhanced patient outcomes and treatment experience
Where can I find out more?
- Our Social Media,
- Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
- Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.