Manager, Digital Services Product & Lifecycle
Location: Cambridgeshire, Gaithersburg, Maryland
Job Type: Full time
The Senior Digital Product & Services Lifecycle Manager creates value for AZ by translating the Digital Strategy & Enablement team’s missions into deliverables that enable the scaling & persistence of digital customer experience, data, and digital health advances. You lead a product- & service-centric approach to fulfilling the DSE Team remit & missions, & evangelize this mindset across the team and with our collaborators and internal customers.
YOUR MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND TASKS:
- You understand the user’s story and can translate their journey into products/experiences/services that deliver a clear impact as understood by those customers.
- Work with the Performance & Impact Lead as well as other stakeholders to define, measure, & communicate the value created by each of the DSE team’s deliverables and actively identify opportunities to evolve or kill products & services based on their performance against expectations.
- Seek & capture the feedback of the CDH internal customers & use that feedback to help the Mission Leads, Practice Experts, DSE Head, VP CDH and other Team heads prioritize areas to develop new services or improve existing capabilities.
- Focus on ensuring the DSE Teamwork products have clear internal customers & that they complement and align with the work product of the other CDH teams.
- Consult with other CDH teams & across Communities of Practice to identify new ways to apply our remit in the form of well-defined deliverables that will add dramatic value or solve significant problems in commercial digital transformation.
- Ensure the cost, timing, & quality of our deliverables (standards documents, strategies, summit materials, etc) set a standard of excellence for our peers & exceed the expectations of our internal customers.
- Key initial focus and delivery includes:
- Partner with the DSE team and Mission Leads to manage the successful transition/resolution of the current Content Strategy & Experience Design Team projects.
- Refine remit & scorecard into a DSE product & service roadmap for 2023 with clear risk & opportunity assessment.
- Support Digital Strategy Mission Lead in development & construction of «digital strategy product» for Web Strategy
YOUR EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Service/product design for internal & external customers
- Experience in service & experience product management, including product definition & validation, prioritization, & lifecycle management.
- Demonstrated ability to “own” the definition & evolution of a new role within an established organization
- Skilled Agile project & program management
- Solid understanding of AZ’s retail & specialty pharmaceutical businesses and therapy areas
- Equal or more than 5 years in the commercial digital business
- Ability to structure & deliver on complex, detail-oriented requirements with a strong sense of outcomes ownership
- Experience In driving global change in complex organisations, covering multiple cultures and significant number of functions
- Highly developed communication and influencing abilities across organizational teams and levels in a large complex operating environment
- Ability to express complex ideas in clear and compelling way to multiple external and internal stakeholder groups
- Entrepreneurial with the highest level of integrity and the ability to foster trust and loyalty
- Motivated by delivering digital innovation in service of enhanced patient outcomes and treatment experience
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.