Technical Product Owner
Location: Cheshire East
Job Type: Full time
Technical Product Owner – EUCAN IT
Macclesfield OR Milan OR Barcelona OR Madrid OR Vienna OR Mississauga
Competitive salary & benefits on offer.
Close Date: 18th July 2023
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies!
ABOUT THE ROLE
AstraZeneca are seeking a talented Technical Product Owner to join the EUCAN Business Engagement team within Commercial IT. The Technical Owner (TO) works as part of a coordinated and fully accountable end to end team. They help selected EUCAN markets to improve the use of existing AZ technology capabilities, and to shape the technology solutions that will most optimally enable them to achieve their marketing objectives.
- Consults in all phases of the pod delivery model to ensure existing capabilities are utilised and use-cases are exploited, and proposes alternative solutions, when necessary, to maximise reuse and speed to market.
- Collaborates with market and brand teams as part of the campaign and website design phase, carries out a technology feasibility assessment whenever there are new requirements.
- Engages the Regional Capability Leads and Product Owners, at an early stage to identify and select commercially pragmatic technology solutions that delivers value quickly for market teams, HCPs, patients, and AZ.
- Shape, document and raise new demand to the regional capability leads and AZ delivery teams. Partnering with the regional IT Business Analysts (BA) or Global Product Owners to ensure detailed business functional requirements and acceptance criteria are understood and proposed technical solutions meet the needs of the business teams.
- Technical SME across omnichannel and web platform technologies, including vendor platforms and internally customised products – Veeva CRM, Veeva My Insights, Adobe Suite – AEM, Campaign, Analytics, Target, Audience Manager, etc; Tealium Audience Stream, Tealium IQ; and Data / Reporting applications.
Essential experience and skills
- Someone that has in-depth platform knowledge but is commercially savvy and can partner with Stakeholders to understand their commercial goals.
- Highly collaborative and proactively helps Partners/customer to develop their ideas and build better solutions for their market and the region.
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing Technology and Delivery, and how it can be used to add new value for customers and AstraZeneca
- In-depth, development knowledge (SME) of:
- Adobe Suite (AEM, Campaign, Analytics, Target, Audience Manager, etc).
- Working knowledge of:
- Tealium / CDP solutions, Tealium Audience Stream, Tealium IQ.
- Veeva CRM products.
- Data / Reporting e.g., Power BI applications.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully deploying a variety of business analysis tools/techniques to enable business change.
- Working knowledge of agile delivery methodology / Agile tools and methodologies inc. JIRA.
- High learning agility and curiosity
- High emotional intelligence
- Self-motivated, self-starter.
- Focused on solving real world/business problems through technology and generating measurable impact.
WHY JOIN US?
We’re a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. There’s a diversity of expertise in our Technology group that’s unique to AstraZeneca – it allows us to dive deep into exploring new leading-edge technology. We enable AstraZeneca to perform at its peak by delivering world-class technology and data solutions. Our work unlocks the potential of science. We optimise and evolutionise AstraZeneca by maximising efficiencies and finding new ways to drive productivity. From automation to data simplification. We’re not afraid to take ownership and run with it. Empowered with unrivalled freedom. A place to be open and transparent – we speak up, think creatively and share ideas. Our diverse contributions help us to make better decisions. But we have a constant drive to innovate, and an appreciation for high standards. It takes challenging the status quo to add value in our ever-evolving environment. We love it here because put simply, we make a meaningful impact.
Technology at AstraZeneca is a home for purposeful disruptors!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.