Clinical Research Associate – BioPharma – 12 month FTC
Job Type: Full time
Clinical Research Associate - BioPharma - 12 Month FTC
Location: Field based
Competitive Salary & Benefits!
Diverse Minds. Bold Disruptors. Meaningful Impact.
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven Biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
Be part of a dedicated Research & Development team. Fuelled by our commitment to help more patients, strengthen our pipeline, and grow our area!
What you’ll do
- The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) has local responsibility for the delivery of the studies at allocated sites and is an active participant in the local study team(s).
- The CRA works in close collaboration with other CRAs and the Local Study Team/ Local Study Associate Director (LSAD) to ensure that study commitments are achieved in a timely and efficient manner.
- The CRA acts as the main contact with the study site and has the responsibility for monitoring the study conduct to ensure proper delivery of the study. The CRA is responsible for the initiation, monitoring and closure of assigned sites in clinical studies, in compliance with AZ Procedural Documents, international guidelines such as ICH-GCP, and relevant local regulations and that the sites deliver according to their respective commitment in the individual studies.
- Ensures timely collection/uploading of essential documents into the eTMF in accordance with ICHGCP, AZ SOPs and local requirements. Supports/participates in regular QC checks performed by LSAD or delegate.
- Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP and relevant local regulations.
- Minimum of 1-year direct site monitoring experience
- Proven skills in site management including management of site performance and patient recruitment.
- Organisational and negotiation skills
- Good ability to learn and to adapt to work with IT systems.
- Ability to travel nationally as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related subject area, preferably in life science, or equivalent qualification.
- Relevant AZ Therapeutic Area knowledge/experience (CV, Renal, Respiratory, Vaccines).
- Knowledge of the Drug Development Process.
- Understanding of the Clinical Study Process including monitoring.
- Understanding of the Study Drug Handling Process and the Data Management Process.
At AstraZeneca, we 're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients, and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth, and development.
So, what’s next?
Complete your application before the below closing date.
This role is open from 1st November to 21st November.
Where can I find out more?
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.