Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
We’re changing up Britain
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the CityFibre family. We’re accelerating towards a full fibre future and delivering Gigabit Cities right across the UK. We’re changing up Britain’s digital infrastructure, boosting the economy, connecting communities and leaving a legacy for future generations.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £26,000 depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
The Openreach Administrator will be responsible for the submission of data for their given cities. They will ensure their cities KPIs are met and will act as a contact points for cities for PIA.
They will work closely with the key stakeholders within their region to ensure they deliver a great service.
They will manage the data for their given area ensuring its recorded accurately and to a high standard.
What will you bring to the role?
- Be a high performing team member ensuring high quality submissions of Network Adjustments, Notice of Intents, Missing inventory to Openreach.
- Performing well in a fast paced environment to ensure KPIs for given cities are met.
- Use effective process to ensure submissions are compliant with PIA rule sets.
- Ensuring data is correctly captured right first time.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that quality information is shared and that any peaks/troughs in demand are understood and provide regular updates on progress of NAs.
- Support City Teams and the wider business with knowledge of PIA.
Keep up to date with any changes to the PIA product.
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
A Level or equivalent
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.