Regional Reporting Lead
Job Type: Full time
Please note that there will be some travel required across the South of the UK as part of this role.
Our goal at CityFibre is to unlock the digital potential of Britain by creating a broadband network that works seamlessly for everyone, every day. Powerful, gigabit-speed connections that enable people across entire communities to enjoy life in full flow. To do this, we make sure that our people’s voices are heard, their ideas are welcomed, and everyone is given the opportunity to make a real impact.
We encourage change, have a challenger mindset, foster innovation and nurture a welcoming, inclusive and supportive community. In this environment we allow you to bring your best-self to work every day, helping you to achieve your goals, grow your career and reach your full potential.
We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women; are endorsed by WORK180; have pledged our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant; and are a Disability Confident Employer. Working together with our Employee Networks, we’re committed to changing the industry for everyone.
What you can expect from us
Everyone at CityFibre has an important part to play, and we reflect that in our benefits. With a competitive salary depending on experience + a car allowance, when you join us, you’ll also enjoy 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, a performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
We believe we deliver our best when we work together. It’s the way we do things, trusting and giving our people the autonomy to manage their own day-to-day, promoting wellbeing, whilst still prioritising time together with our colleagues to connect, collaborate and share our ideas.
How you’ll change it up
Joining our Governance & Assurance team as a Regional Reporting Lead, you’ll be building and developing analytics reporting to embed and improve data-driven decision-making capability across your region. Day to day, these are some of the things you can expect to be doing:
- Supporting the core objective of mobilising new cities to achieve the installation rate
- Implementing regional reporting framework covering all aspects of performance reporting
- Preparing insight and analysis based on data received, ensuring your region has access to correct and simultaneous issues
- Preparing ad hoc reports and analysis tailored to specific focus areas
- Contributing to the development of more advanced, sophisticated reporting and analytics
- Developing dashboards, using Excel, CORA, Tableau, and other similar systems
What you’ll bring to the role
You’ll be skilled in analysis and problem solving, with the strong ability to develop a clear point of view supported by data and analysis to easily sell ideas to others. You’ll also bring the following with you:
- Project Management qualifications e.g., Prince 2 Practitioner or APM
- Skilled in defining and collecting metrics to gauge programme progression
- Ability to plan, organise, lead and monitor a variety of team efforts through to successful delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing dashboards using Excel, CORA, Tableau, and other similar systems
- Valid UK driving license and access to own vehicle
We’re looking for people who don’t settle for ‘good enough’ and push things forward. If you’ve just found yourself thinking, ‘I’d love to do this’, we want to hear from you. Let’s change it up.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Our people have a wide range of experiences and perspectives – and it’s this diversity of thought that makes us who we are.
CityFibre is working hard to change up the telecoms industry. This means we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to people from all backgrounds and commitments, including your carer and family status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, gender and gender identity. We’re also offering training programmes and placement opportunities to support the skilled, career changers, service-leavers, and returning workers to become part of our teams.
If there’s any additional support or adjustment you require in the application process to help you achieve your best, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com. We’re here to support you in changing up your career.