Change Control Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Full time
Our goal at CityFibre is to unlock the digital potential of Britain by creating a broadband network that works seamlessly for everyone, every day. Powerful, gigabit-speed connections that enable people across entire communities to enjoy life in full flow. To do this, we make sure that our people’s voices are heard, their ideas are welcomed, and everyone is given the opportunity to make a real impact.
We encourage change, have a challenger mindset, foster innovation and nurture a welcoming, inclusive and supportive community. In this environment we allow you to bring your best-self to work every day, helping you to achieve your goals, grow your career and reach your full potential.
We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women; are endorsed by WORK180; have pledged our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant; and are a Disability Confident Employer. Working together with our Employee Networks, we’re committed to changing the industry for everyone.
What you can expect from us
Everyone at CityFibre has an important part to play, and we reflect that in our benefits. With a competitive salary depending on experience, when you join us, you’ll also enjoy 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, a performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
We believe we deliver our best when we work together. It’s the way we do things, trusting and giving our people the autonomy to manage their own day-to-day, promoting wellbeing, whilst still prioritising time together with our colleagues to connect, collaborate and share our ideas.
How you’ll change it up
As our Change Control Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and embedding CityFibre’s change control framework, assuring that change is operating effectively. Day to day, this is some of what you can expect to be doing:
- Maintaining an effective, relevant and up to date change control policy suite
- Managing change requests through systems, ensuring these are completed within the agreed process delivery cycle
- Managing issues and risks within the change control context - aligning with the Risk Manager
- Developing and implementing robust reporting to assist in measuring time, cost and project performance
- Reconciling change registers with the business change management framework
- Managing data and presentation documentation, ensuring all stakeholders are fully up to date on all matters involving change
- Acting as the key change control point of contact and subject matter expert across CityFibre
What you’ll bring to the role
You’ll have experience in change control management across a number of different projects, as well as working knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools. You’ll also bring the following with you to the role:
- Specific experience in project budget and finance management
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills - able to articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Project management methodology and/or framework
- Risk management qualified
- Six Sigma accreditation to at least green belt
We’re looking for people who don’t settle for ‘good enough’ and push things forward. If you’ve just found yourself thinking, ‘I’d love to do this’, we want to hear from you. Let’s change it up.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Our people have a wide range of experiences and perspectives – and it’s this diversity of thought that makes us who we are.
CityFibre is working hard to change up the telecoms industry. This means we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to people from all backgrounds and commitments, including your carer and family status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, gender and gender identity. We’re also offering training programmes and placement opportunities to support the skilled, career changers, service-leavers, and returning workers to become part of our teams.
If there’s any additional support or adjustment you require in the application process to help you achieve your best, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com. We’re here to support you in changing up your career.