Senior Performance Analyst
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Our goal at CityFibre is to unlock the digital potential of Britain by creating a broadband network that works seamlessly for everyone, every day. Powerful, gigabit-speed connections that enable people across entire communities to enjoy life in full flow. To do this, we make sure that our people’s voices are heard, their ideas are welcomed, and everyone is given the opportunity to make a real impact.
We encourage change, have a challenger mindset, foster innovation and nurture a welcoming, inclusive and supportive community. In this environment we allow you to bring your best-self to work every day, helping you to achieve your goals, grow your career and reach your full potential.
We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women; are endorsed by WORK180; have pledged our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant; and are a Disability Confident Employer. Working together with our Employee Networks, we’re committed to changing the industry for everyone.
What you can expect from us
Everyone at CityFibre has an important part to play, and we reflect that in our benefits. With a competitive salary depending on experience, when you join us, you’ll also enjoy 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, a performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
We believe we deliver our best when we work together. It’s the way we do things, trusting and giving our people the autonomy to manage their own day-to-day, promoting wellbeing, whilst still prioritising time together with our colleagues to connect, collaborate and share our ideas.
How you’ll change it up
You’ll be joining our marketing data & insights team to take ownership of operational, sales and city performance analysis and reporting. The data analysis you’ll be producing will directly impact our revenue growth, helping to drive marketing and ISP investment. Day to day, this is some of what you can expect to be doing:
- Lead the analysis of operational data in our cities to understand root causes of good and poor performance build a predictive model to determine outcomes over time with no interventions or with differing intervention and the positive impact they will make
- Owns churn/cancelation reporting understanding patterns, recommendations as to why churn is occurring building out forecast of churn over time and impact upon net sales targets
- Owns data analysis and trend reporting across build, sales, customer, and ISP which impact customer experience and sales
- Explore advanced correlation analysis and machine learning / AI to support analysis and reporting
- Support the adoption of data & insight requirements gathering, processes, procedures, consistent reporting, and data across all relevant teams
- Translate requirements into user stories for IT to ensure all consumer specific data and dashboard requirements are achieved
What you’ll bring to the role
You’ll be a natural problem solver who can think strategically and commercially about the application of data in a wider business context, as well as having the experience to influence decisions by analysing large sources of unstructured data using techniques like regression, propensity modelling and customer segmentation. You’ll also bring some of the following with you:
- Development expertise with one or more data visualisation tools such as Tableau or PowerBI (Tableau is key)
- Experience responding to business needs by identifying appropriate statistical methodologies then sharing and presenting actionable insight
- Coding languages – R, Python, SQL, or Matlab (R as a minimum)
- Ability to produce advanced insights from detailed data sets
- Strong data visualisation and presentation skills – translating complex issues in a simple manner
- Stakeholder management skills
We’re looking for people who don’t settle for ‘good enough’ and push things forward. If you’ve just found yourself thinking, ‘I’d love to do this’, we want to hear from you. Let’s change it up.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Our people have a wide range of experiences and perspectives – and it’s this diversity of thought that makes us who we are.
CityFibre is working hard to change up the telecoms industry. This means we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to people from all backgrounds and commitments, including your carer and family status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, gender and gender identity. We’re also offering training programmes and placement opportunities to support the skilled, career changers, service-leavers, and returning workers to become part of our teams.
If there’s any additional support or adjustment you require in the application process to help you achieve your best, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to support you in changing up your career.