Regional Risk & Change Lead
Location: West Yorkshire
Job Type: Full time
Our goal at CityFibre is to unlock the digital potential of Britain by creating a broadband network that works seamlessly for everyone, every day. Powerful, gigabit-speed connections that enable people across entire communities to enjoy life in full flow. To do this, we make sure that our people’s voices are heard, their ideas are welcomed, and everyone is given the opportunity to make a real impact.
We encourage change, have a challenger mindset, foster innovation and nurture a welcoming, inclusive and supportive community. In this environment we allow you to bring your best-self to work every day, helping you to achieve your goals, grow your career and reach your full potential.
We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women; are endorsed by WORK180; have pledged our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant; and are a Disability Confident Employer. Working together with our Employee Networks, we’re committed to changing the industry for everyone.
What you can expect from us
Everyone at CityFibre has an important part to play, and we reflect that in our benefits. With a competitive salary depending on experience + a car allowance, when you join us, you’ll also enjoy 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, a performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
We believe we deliver our best when we work together. It’s the way we do things, trusting and giving our people the autonomy to manage their own day-to-day, promoting wellbeing, whilst still prioritising time together with our colleagues to connect, collaborate and share our ideas.
How you’ll change it up
You’ll be working with our teams to provide regional risk management leadership, helping to facilitate change across your region. Day to day, this is what you can expect to be doing:
- Managing risk through the facilitation of regular workshops, the maintenance of risk registers and managing risk mitigation plans
- Administering the risk database for the region, ensuring the quality and accuracy of data
- Escalating risks and opportunities to the senior leadership team for upward reporting and resolution
- Supporting the continuous improvement of risk management activities and change management processes
- Evaluating cost and schedule uncertainty to determine all risk, producing analysis and reports as needed
What you’ll bring to the role
You’ll be a proven leader in risk and change management for major infrastructure projects, with a successful track record in risk and / or change management delivery. You’ll also bring the following with you:
- Proficiency in Project Risk Management (PRM) systems and risk management tools
- Ability to use change management processes and principles, including systems like PRISM change modules
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
We’re looking for people who don’t settle for ‘good enough’ and push things forward. If you’ve just found yourself thinking, ‘I’d love to do this’, we want to hear from you. Let’s change it up.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Our people have a wide range of experiences and perspectives – and it’s this diversity of thought that makes us who we are.
CityFibre is working hard to change up the telecoms industry. This means we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to people from all backgrounds and commitments, including your carer and family status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, gender and gender identity. We’re also offering training programmes and placement opportunities to support the skilled, career changers, service-leavers, and returning workers to become part of our teams.
If there’s any additional support or adjustment you require in the application process to help you achieve your best, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to support you in changing up your career.