Regional Completions Lead
Job Type: Full time
Our goal at CityFibre is to unlock the digital potential of Britain by creating a broadband network that works seamlessly for everyone, every day. Powerful, gigabit-speed connections that enable people across entire communities to enjoy life in full flow. To do this, we make sure that our people’s voices are heard, their ideas are welcomed, and everyone is given the opportunity to make a real impact.
We encourage change, have a challenger mindset, foster innovation and nurture a welcoming, inclusive and supportive community. In this environment we allow you to bring your best-self to work every day, helping you to achieve your goals, grow your career and reach your full potential.
We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women; are endorsed by WORK180; have pledged our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant; and are a Disability Confident Employer. Working together with our Employee Networks, we’re committed to changing the industry for everyone.
What you can expect from us
Everyone at CityFibre has an important part to play, and we reflect that in our benefits. With a competitive salary depending on experience, when you join us, you’ll also enjoy 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, a performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
We believe we deliver our best when we work together. It’s the way we do things, trusting and giving our people the autonomy to manage their own day-to-day, promoting wellbeing, whilst still prioritising time together with our colleagues to connect, collaborate and share our ideas.
How you’ll change it up
You’ll be joining our Centre of Excellence to monitor, drive, review and assess the as-built package quality, defect management / governance, and completion deliverables within your region. Day to day, this is what you can expect to be doing:
- Monitoring and driving the on-time delivery and Right-First-Time percentage of as-built packages from our City team
- Overseeing and assisting in the management of handover, working with the Quality Assurance team to identify any issues
- Monitoring City performance against defect management processes and procedures, ensuring that governance is consistently applied
- Holding our City teams accountable with regards to accurate forecasting of defect remedy, monitoring performance of actual vs forecast, as well as the regular updating of city defect trackers and DepotNet
What you’ll bring to the role
You’ll understand standard engineering and construction work planning, with experience in developing schedules and budgets for engineering related activities. You’ll also bring the following with you:
- Experience with project controls tools / techniques for developing and tracking forecasts
- An understanding of underground works and utilities
- Experience managing contracted construction or engineering works
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We’re looking for people who don’t settle for ‘good enough’ and push things forward. If you’ve just found yourself thinking, ‘I’d love to do this’, we want to hear from you. Let’s change it up.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Our people have a wide range of experiences and perspectives – and it’s this diversity of thought that makes us who we are.
CityFibre is working hard to change up the telecoms industry. This means we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to people from all backgrounds and commitments, including your carer and family status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, gender and gender identity. We’re also offering training programmes and placement opportunities to support the skilled, career changers, service-leavers, and returning workers to become part of our teams.
If there’s any additional support or adjustment you require in the application process to help you achieve your best, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to support you in changing up your career.