CRM Solution Architect
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Full time
Salesforce experience is essential for this role.
Our goal at CityFibre is to unlock the digital potential of Britain by creating a broadband network that works seamlessly for everyone, every day. Powerful, gigabit-speed connections that enable people across entire communities to enjoy life in full flow. To do this, we make sure that our people’s voices are heard, their ideas are welcomed, and everyone is given the opportunity to make a real impact.
We encourage change, have a challenger mindset, foster innovation and nurture a welcoming, inclusive and supportive community. In this environment we allow you to bring your best-self to work every day, helping you to achieve your goals, grow your career and reach your full potential.
We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women; are endorsed by WORK180; have pledged our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant; and are a Disability Confident Employer. Working together with our Employee Networks, we’re committed to changing the industry for everyone.
What you can expect from us
Everyone at CityFibre has an important part to play, and we reflect that in our benefits. With a competitive salary depending on experience, when you join us, you’ll also enjoy 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, a performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
We believe we deliver our best when we work together. It’s the way we do things, trusting and giving our people the autonomy to manage their own day-to-day, promoting wellbeing, whilst still prioritising time together with our colleagues to connect, collaborate and share our ideas.
How you’ll change it up
As our Solution Architect with CRM domain experience, you’ll help define and communicate the structure and dynamics of a CRM strategy and solutions that meet the requirements of key stakeholders, as well as identifying and highlighting architectural risk and providing recommendations for mitigation. Through your collaboration with business stakeholders and technical teams, you’ll provide a well-documented, quality design and solution to requirements that follows a defined CRM roadmap. Day to day, this is some of what you can expect to be doing:
- Owning the technical design and oversight for evolving the enterprise CRM strategy across platforms including Salesforce, ensuring these systems work with surrounding systems and processes
- Evaluating internal functions, systems, business strategies and IT processes to find improvements that support CityFibre’s future CRM strategies and goals
- Innovating and promoting CRM across platforms to ensure adoption, whilst taking advantage of in-house commercial tools such as Tableau, Snowflake and MuleSoft
What you’ll bring to the role
You’ll have a background in development, using your skills and experience to take a hands-on approach in delivering our CRM strategy. You’ll also bring the following with you:
- Demonstrable experience implementing a CRM strategy within Salesforce
- Ability to use telecoms, IT and enterprise architecture best practice methodologies, processes, functions, and data maps
- Technical specialist skills in software design and implementations, with experience of cloud and on-premises systems architecture
- Ability to define and articulate complex architectures to non-technical stakeholders
We’re looking for people who don’t settle for ‘good enough’ and push things forward. If you’ve just found yourself thinking, ‘I’d love to do this’, we want to hear from you. Let’s change it up.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Our people have a wide range of experiences and perspectives – and it’s this diversity of thought that makes us who we are.
CityFibre is working hard to change up the telecoms industry. This means we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to people from all backgrounds and commitments, including your carer and family status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, gender and gender identity. We’re also offering training programmes and placement opportunities to support the skilled, career changers, service-leavers, and returning workers to become part of our teams.
If there’s any additional support or adjustment you require in the application process to help you achieve your best, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com. We’re here to support you in changing up your career.