Service Assurance Solution Architect
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Full time
ServiceNow experience is essential for this role.
Our goal at CityFibre is to unlock the digital potential of Britain by creating a broadband network that works seamlessly for everyone, every day. Powerful, gigabit-speed connections that enable people across entire communities to enjoy life in full flow. To do this, we make sure that our people’s voices are heard, their ideas are welcomed, and everyone is given the opportunity to make a real impact.
We encourage change, have a challenger mindset, foster innovation and nurture a welcoming, inclusive and supportive community. In this environment we allow you to bring your best-self to work every day, helping you to achieve your goals, grow your career and reach your full potential.
We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women; are endorsed by WORK180; have pledged our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant; and are a Disability Confident Employer. Working together with our Employee Networks, we’re committed to changing the industry for everyone.
What you can expect from us
Everyone at CityFibre has an important part to play, and we reflect that in our benefits. With a competitive salary depending on experience, when you join us, you’ll also enjoy 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, a performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
We believe we deliver our best when we work together. It’s the way we do things, trusting and giving our people the autonomy to manage their own day-to-day, promoting wellbeing, whilst still prioritising time together with our colleagues to connect, collaborate and share our ideas.
How you’ll change it up
As our Solution Architect with Service Assurance domain experience, you’ll help define and communicate the Service Assurance strategy, as well as identifying and highlighting architectural risk and providing recommendations for mitigation. Through your collaboration with business stakeholders and technical teams, you’ll provide a well-documented, quality design and solution to requirements that follows a defined Service Assurance roadmap. Day to day, this is some of what you can expect to be doing:
- Owning the technical design and oversight for evolving the Service Assurance strategy across platforms including ServiceNow, ensuring these systems work with surrounding systems and processes
- Evaluating internal functions, systems, business strategies and IT processes to find improvements that support CityFibre’s future CRM strategies and goals
- Supporting the early in life definition of programmes and projects which will include shaping and defining the shape of the roadmap and providing input into business cases
- Working within a team to ensure that OSS/BSS architectural solutions and systems meet CityFibre’s requirements for robustness, reliability, and cost effectiveness
What you’ll bring to the role
You’ll already have demonstrable experience implementing a Service Assurance strategy for a communications service provider that uses ServiceNow as a key system. You’ll also bring experience in the following:
- Using Telecoms, IT industry and enterprise architecture best practise methodologies, processes, functions, and data maps
- E2E modelling tools such as Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect or BiZZDesign Enterprise studio
We’re looking for people who don’t settle for ‘good enough’ and push things forward. If you’ve just found yourself thinking, ‘I’d love to do this’, we want to hear from you. Let’s change it up.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Our people have a wide range of experiences and perspectives – and it’s this diversity of thought that makes us who we are.
CityFibre is working hard to change up the telecoms industry. This means we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to people from all backgrounds and commitments, including your carer and family status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, gender and gender identity. We’re also offering training programmes and placement opportunities to support the skilled, career changers, service-leavers, and returning workers to become part of our teams.
If there’s any additional support or adjustment you require in the application process to help you achieve your best, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to support you in changing up your career.