Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Customer Service Advisor- Car Parking (Nightshift)
Job Type: Full time
As part of the wider surface access team that manages the entire airport car parking estate all year round. This role requires dedication, attention to detail and someone who excels at delivering world class customer service.
This role holder will work 12 hour shifts working 42 hours per week (nightshift).
What you'll be doing
- To operate parking control, CCTV and intercom equipment as appropriate
- To regulate the entry and exit of vehicles
- To carry out patrolling and / or cleaning duties as directed
- To assist customers when required
- To undertake patrols of the car park, both by foot and by use of company vehicle to deter suspicious activity and assist customers
- To monitor the appearance of the car park, taking action to ensure that company standards are achieved and maintained
- To ensure compliance with all company Standard Operating Procedures
- To maintain good communications and consult regularly with the Team Leader / Duty Manager and other car park staff, seeking assistance and contributing to the resolution of outstanding issues
- Support as requested to do so by the Airport Operations Manager during times of disruption or through incident management
- To ensure all payments are made and received for car parking services through the application of agreed tariffs
- To assist the Nightshift Team leader in cash collection
- Dealing with passenger failures / complaints within a timely manner and liaising with the customer support centre to resolve issues in a timely manner
Qualifications and Experience:
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Good communication skills
- Good computer/IT skills
- Cash handling skills
- Customer service experience